Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Where’s Cantwell ?

Chris Reeve says that he has fell out with the manager, is fit and wanting to play. 

presently in the U23s.

Chris Reeve also said that all Is not well at the club (behind the scenes)… said Grant Holt was his source and another person that he can’t mention at the moment.

Edited by yellow_belly

8 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Chris Reeve says that he has fell out with the manager, is fit and wanting to play. 

presently in the U23s.

Chris Reeve also said that all Is not well at the club (behind the scenes)… said Grant Holt was his source and another person that he can’t mention at the moment.

If he has fallen out with the manager, is fit, and wanting to play, then he needs to apologise to the manager for whatever the problem is and do what the manager wants so that he can play.

As to things not being well behind the scenes, there's bound to be stress with the way things are going. I'd be more concerned if there wasn't.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

presently in the U23s.

All’s good at Colney, Toddy is perfecting his goal celebration dance moves ready for Brentford. 

b5a901c36c63d6da79da93f70d6c3133ca768088

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

If he has fallen out with the manager, is fit, and wanting to play, then he needs to apologise to the manager for whatever the problem is and do what the manager wants so that he can play.

As to things not being well behind the scenes, there's bound to be stress with the way things are going. I'd be more concerned if there wasn't.

So it could be DF who has fallen out with Todd. We don't know. If Todd has said he doesn't want to play for us anymore then yes stick him in the U23s. But if he is miffed at his position in the team, the tactics or team mates, isn't he allowed to voice his opinion?

13 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Why does he need to apologise. The ‘problem’ could be on the managers side and not that of Cantwell at all! Let’s face it, not the first time, is it? Think Leitner!

It's not exactly full 'Leitner' is it, Farke came out and defended the boy initially. Lots of new faces and potentially big egos in the dressing room, last thing DF wants is all out diva carnage, it could perhaps be a message to the squad.

Anyway it's all conjecture as all we have read/heard has so far proven to be nonsense.

1 hour ago, yellow_belly said:

presently in the U23s.

Where can I see evidence of this please, is it on twitter or TNC or something?

The problem with Chris Reeve naming Grant Holt as his source (or you doing so, if he told you privately) is that Grant Holt is employed as an academy coach at the club, he would likely lose his job for sharing sensitive information.

1 hour ago, City 2nd said:

Why does he need to apologise. The ‘problem’ could be on the managers side and not that of Cantwell at all! Let’s face it, not the first time, is it? Think Leitner!

You mean Leitner that kicked off at Farke in the dressing room, as is alleged? It sounds like you know the full details of what really happened, so what’s the Bobby out of interest? 

31 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The problem with Chris Reeve naming Grant Holt as his source (or you doing so, if he told you privately) is that Grant Holt is employed as an academy coach at the club, he would likely lose his job for sharing sensitive information.

i have never named my source or even hinted who they are 

to name them is totally wrong 

1 hour ago, yellow_belly said:

presently in the U23s.

Just what we all need, a he said she said they said situation which stirs the pot a bit more. 

• Like 2

Well, he played for the U23s then had a few niggles due to lack of match fitness I assume, so wouldn't be surprised to see him feature for the U23's again this week. A real shame as I feel we need his creativity so badly right now

1 minute ago, norfolkngood said:

i have never named my source or even hinted who they are 

to name them is totally wrong 

Agreed.

Grant Holt might need that job, if this is true.

Also, suggests TNCs relationship has soured somewhat with the club. Fans of the year to sharing sensitive information! Would explain why they don't seem to get any players/coaches/Webber on their channel now.

• Like 1

Just now, yellow_belly said:

I was just saying what he said! Have a listen to this weeks podcast on Norwich City Talk

Will do, bit irresponsible of Chris Reeve to name his source. Will defo make others think twice before talking to him. 

31 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Yep, that couldn’t be any more foolish a move if that’s true, Teemu - and extremely naive. I have suspected in recent months that some of their criticisms of the club and in particular players such as Tim Krul has not gone down well as although not a regular viewer (I like the Pink’uns and Michael Baileys podcasts personally), it appears to me that they have lost their exclusive interviews etc, though I maybe wrong for aforementioned reasons. Maybe this is why they’re now happy to stick the oar in even further. Naming Grant Holt, if that’s true, would be the most stupid thing you could do. Like Teemu, would be interested to see the link to this because it’s almost unbelievable, surely he’s not that naive?

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Agreed.

Also, suggests TNCs relationship has soured somewhat with the club. Fans of the year to sharing sensitive information! Would explain why they don't seem to get any players/coaches/Webber on their channel now.

Exactly someone could lose a job and i would lose a Friend 

you never say who said or their exact words because it would be easy to guess ,

i bet Grant holt would be Mighty Happy next time he sees him 

10 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Exactly someone could lose a job and i would lose a Friend 

you never say who said or their exact words because it would be easy to guess ,

i bet Grant holt would be Mighty Happy next time he sees him 

At least he can try out his wrestling moves, do a big slam dunk.

• Haha 1

Been told he needs to train for at least 2 weeks solid with no effects (as he missed last week with injury) before being considered, seems fair enough 

22 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Agreed.

They said on their latest pod that they have "burnt some bridges" from within the club with their views 

5 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

They said on their latest pod that they have "burnt some bridges" from within the club with their views 

Just listened to it, what a tw*t Chris Reeve is.

Says it might get him in some trouble mentioning names, then throws Grant Holt firmly under the bus, but then chooses not to throw some other individual under the bus. 

Poor from them! And Jack could have bleeped it out, so its both of them. 

• Like 1

If Cantwell needs to train for 2 weeks solic to prove his fitness, then the same should apply to Hanley who is now out for 3 weeks so if he has to train for 2 weeks after 3 weeks out we won’t see Hanley for presumably 5 weeks then?

1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

If Cantwell needs to train for 2 weeks solic to prove his fitness, then the same should apply to Hanley who is now out for 3 weeks so if he has to train for 2 weeks after 3 weeks out we won’t see Hanley for presumably 5 weeks then?

Very true. They have fell out, may as well be honest. (LDC, I am talking for myself only)

Yes indeed they have fallen out, not injured or anything else as I’ve said in previous posts. If I could name my source I would but I would be getting somebody into trouble if I did

38 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Very true. They have fell out, may as well be honest. (LDC, I am talking for myself only)

Sounds Great So Todd is now worth £5million and we can not get rid of a under Performing manager

Todd will not let us down though it will be on Social Media later he is fit as a Butchers Dog  

3 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Suppose he’ll be walking the dog again Saturday afternoon 

Sitting at home waiting for his January move?!