yellow_belly

Losing to Brentford could save our season.

ComeΒ on Brentford!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Β 

(being ironic but this could be the best result)

Edited by yellow_belly

7 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Wahey, it's finally been posted!

Someone had to. Thought I would say what the terraces are chatting about. We have all heard it, apart from Lakey who is in Cumbria / cloud cuckoo land.

Edited by yellow_belly

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

If we do lose the season starts against Southampton. The international break will give us time to readdress a few minor issues.Β 

I agree… good time to reboot the season. We have a couple of games after the break where we could do something in.

A new manager for Southampton at home could bring back a buzz to Carrow Road… it is so flat now and most are not expecting Norwich to win before the game.Β 
Β 

A change would, hopefully, energize the players and allow out of favour players a way back into the team.

Edited by yellow_belly

Tempted to start a First Wizard-style counter-thread entitled BEATING BRENTFORD COULD RELEGATE US!!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Someone had to. Thought I would say what the terraces are chatting about. We have all heard it, apart from Lakey who is Cumbria / cloud cuckoo land.

Β You do not speak for the terraces. You speak for yourself only.Β  And if anyone really wants to lose tomorrow then they are not fit to be called Norwich supporters.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Tempted to start a First Wizard-style counter-thread entitled BEATING BRENTFORD COULD RELEGATE US!!!

It is the same thing πŸ˜‚

Just now, yellow_belly said:

It is the same thing πŸ˜‚

You missed a trick, then πŸ˜‰

• Haha 1

Just now, lake district canary said:

Β You do not speak for the terraces. You speak for yourself only.Β  And if anyone really wants to lose tomorrow then they are not fit to be called Norwich supporters.

No I am saying that … this is the conversation around the city and at the game.Β 

If you lived here, or went to the games, you would know this.

Walk through the city and very few peopleΒ are saying we should keep Farke.

The Lake District is lovely… but nobody is discussing Norwich or the manager.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

TouchΓ©, Lakey. TouchΓ©.

2 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

No I am saying that … this is the conversation around the city and at the game.Β 

No, having spoken with probably a hundred odd city fans since the last game, not one of them wants to lose to Brentford.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yellow_belly said:

No I am saying that … this is the conversation around the city and at the game.

No. you are just pursuing your favourite pastime of sh*t stirring. It pervades nearly everything you post.

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:
5 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

TouchΓ©, Lakey. TouchΓ©.

But then I don't pretend to talk for others, do I?

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

No. you are just pursuing your favourite pastime of sh*t stirring. It pervades nearly everything you post.

Oh F&$k off Lakey

Am I speaking for myself only or is this the conversation in and Norwich?!

Edited by yellow_belly

9 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Come on LDC, that is the pot and kettle there mate.

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Lakey is going nowhere, he’s booked the 8am until midnight shift on here today.Β 

Can we ban LDC?Β 
Β 

He gets really angry if people do not agree with his idiotic rubbish.

16 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

But then I don't pretend to talk for others, do I?

Er... yes? All the time? You love telling people how they should be supporting their team. It's literally your favourite thing to do.

• Like 1

Also… I did mention in the original post that this was tongue in cheek (ironic) and mentioned the conversation in and around the city.
Β 

Has anyone else heard people discussing the fortunes of the club, and whether Farke should be replaced?! Obviously LDC isn’t aware of this.

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

I don’t want to lose. But if we lose and Farke gets sacked, I won’t be as disappointed as I will if we lose and persist with him.

That’s allΒ i am saying. Win win.

25 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Er... yes? All the time? You love telling people how they should be supporting their team. It's literally your favourite thing to do.

My views are my own. I express what I think about football matters and what other people do or say, but I don't pretend that I am talking for others!!!!

• Confused 1

We had all this ' I hope we lose ' stuff with Nigel Worthington and Chris Hughton.

It got so desperate that I remember Norwich fans cheering when QPR scored at Carrow Rd. It's a weird experience and it's not nice but I can understand why some people would do it.

If DF is to leave soon I really hope it doesn't involve such unpleasantness.

13 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

My views are my own. I express what I think about football matters and what other people do or say, but I don't pretend that I am talking for others!!!!

You can’t stop can you.