Norfolk  Dan

The Art of Creation

Have you ever wondered that we as fans are creating this problem? 

The volume of misery on this board, the relentless negativity all which is within your own control, could that be the cause of the problem? 

Let me share an example that circa 23,000 fans will recall, some with pride and some with shame. 

Our Yellows v Middlesbrough. From the top of my head a game we were not really in, around 78 minutes Jimmy Floyyd H (I'm not going to try spell the rest) steps up in front of the Barclay and show us how to take a free kick, I appreciated such skill, it was one of the best I have witnessed at CR. 

4-1 down at home. Those I referenced with shame had their calling, pretty much the South Stand got up and walked out. But that was the catalyst, it angered it questioned us as fans, are you really a supporter, to a man everyone left in the ground in those 60 seconds rallied, just the biggest cry of OTBC and COYY burst from our footballing souls, calling the footballing god's to watch and create some form of intervention. We in that moment as fans rose in harmony and passion with one direction In mind, just get a goal, we believe. 

Sure enough. Within the 2 minutes and that Creation from us as fans and the magic that is life, Dean Ashton scores on 80 minutes. We believed. 90 minutes Leon scores, 94ish Drury scores his one(ish) of his career! For those that experienced that match, we all know, 60 more seconds, we would have won... We know it deep down.

We create environments to thrive... In my eyes that was all the proof I need as I take that in all aspects of life. Sadly as we do create, it can swing both ways and it feels firmly swung away from that day. 

I will be going this weekend, as I stand or sit.. I will be positive and clapping happy! 

• Like 2

I was there at that game, I stayed until the end, I agree that had that game ran another 60 seconds we would have won 5-4..........but........it has no bearing on how out of his depth in the Premier League Daniel Farke is.............

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

8 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

The volume of misery on this board, the relentless negativity all which is within your own control, could that be the cause of the problem? 

Let me share an example that circa 23,000 fans will recall, some with pride and some with shame. 

Our Yellows v Middlesbrough. From the top of my head a game we were not really in, around 78 minutes Jimmy Floyyd H (I'm not going to try spell the rest) steps up in front of the Barclay and show us how to take a free kick, I appreciated such skill, it was one of the best I have witnessed at CR. 

4-1 down at home. Those I referenced with shame had their calling, pretty much the South Stand got up and walked out. But that was the catalyst, it angered it questioned us as fans, are you really a supporter, to a man everyone left in the ground in those 60 seconds rallied, just the biggest cry of OTBC and COYY burst from our footballing souls, calling the footballing god's to watch and create some form of intervention. We in that moment as fans rose in harmony and passion with one direction In mind, just get a goal, we believe. 

Sure enough. Within the 2 minutes and that Creation from us as fans and the magic that is life, Dean Ashton scores on 80 minutes. We believed. 90 minutes Leon scores, 94ish Drury scores his one(ish) of his career! For those that experienced that match, we all know, 60 more seconds, we would have won... We know it deep down.

We create environments to thrive... In my eyes that was all the proof I need as I take that in all aspects of life. Sadly as we do create, it can swing both ways and it feels firmly swung away from that day. 

I will be going this weekend, as I stand or sit.. I will be positive and clapping happy! 

I didn't know the forum had been taken over by the Jehovah's Witnesses. 

Fans can affect games for better - or worse. If they could be positive in their support all the time it would be fantastic, but human nature is not like that and we sometimes get flat atmospheres/nervous crowds and sometimes angry crowds. Ideal would be if they could always be totally up for a game, whatever the circumstances, whoever it is against. 

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Fans can affect games for better - or worse. If they could be positive in their support all the time it would be fantastic, but human nature is not like that and we sometimes get flat atmospheres/nervous crowds and sometimes angry crowds. Ideal would be if they could always be totally up for a game, whatever the circumstances, whoever it is against. 

Against Leeds, after we equalised Carrow Rd was buzzing..........Leeds scored.........and won..........sometimes it is individual errors in a game that lose matches rather than whether or not the fans are positive...........

• Like 2

Yes fans are to blame 🤣 

They make the signings, they pick the starting eleven, they decide the formation, they choose the tactics, they make the substitutions!

What a load of bollox to blame the fans, they have very little influence on a game at all.

1 hour ago, komakino said:

I didn't know the forum had been taken over by the Jehovah's Witnesses. 

Was that a joke or an insult!? 

3 hours ago, lake district canary said:

We usually are at the start but it normally doesn't last very long

3 hours ago, lake district canary said:

It would be nice if players could be up for every single game instead of downing tools like we have witnessed this season!

Maybe even the coach could be positive in his pre match press conference too instead of spouting the negative crap he continually says before games! 

4 hours ago, Norfolk Dan said:

I remember this so clear. I left about 92 mins, my grandad always left slightly early to bewt the traffic and I ran up ad caught him, I was on the railway bridge and heard a hell of a cheer, I literally just got to my grandad as it happened and we stood on the bridge in amazement and hugged 🤣😍, miss the days of us both going