TeemuVanBasten

Watch this Leeds fan perspective...

Just now, Alex Moss said:

No big secret so didn’t feel the need to bask in the glory of agreeing that we’re not having a good time of things at the moment - I think we all, erm, recognise this! They said nothing groundbreaking or original in the few short minutes I watched, and I would hazard a guess nothing changed in the remainder. As I say, they are not in a position to gloat by any stretch of the imagination.

I totally appreciate supporters different viewpoints on here, but the way you go on in particular comes as across as bordering on hatred for all things NCFC.

See Lakey's posts above for my point Alex Moss.

Yes the Leeds fans are stating what most of us consider obvious, but a proportion of Norwich fans don't see it. 

This is the point.... 

11 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

I agree, however, in this instance they've had a relatively small sample of us this season yet nailed it in regards to pointing out our issues and complete lack of acknowledgement of them.   That's the point being made here.

Google Bot gets it.

Look, I'd rather they weren't Leeds fans too, I get enough stick from Leeds fans I knew from uni as it is. Unfortunately these particularly Leeds fans are on the button.

2 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Apologies. You'd quoted it and because I quoted you it said it was you. I'll go back to the source and correct it.

I'd better, you could face legal action if not.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

If you didn't say that then I'm mistaken, but let's be clear that you're literally making things up when you say you know people who still support Farke are in the minority.

We had a poll on this forum which was pretty conclusive.

TNC make a Farke out video which has 90% upvotes, 10% downvotes.

Its obvious to anybody paying attention, feel free to lie to yourself if you like, your deep denial is your psychological problem not mine. The second half of the Leeds game was when the majority woke up and smelt the coffee, I'd question whether you even watched it?

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Its obvious to anybody paying attention, feel free to lie to yourself if you like, your deep denial is your psychological problem not mine. The second half of the Leeds game was when the majority woke up and smelt the coffee, I'd question whether you even watched it?

Poll on a forum?! Jesus wept. 

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Poll on a forum?! Jesus wept. 

Prepare yourself for the emotional impact that Farke's sacking is going to have on you mate, because its going to happen imminently. It is sad for all of us, but it doesn't look like you are suitably prepared. Most of the rest of us have reached the 'acceptance' stage of grief, and you are still in deep denial. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Let's face it matey, if you really believed that support was that strong for getting rid of him you wouldn't be sharing opinion pieces from Leeds fans on here to push the case. 

Prepare yourself for the emotional impact that Farke's sacking is going to have on you mate, because its going to happen imminently. 

Not before Saturday.

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

Let's face it matey, if you really believed that support was that strong for getting rid of him you wouldn't be sharing opinion pieces from Leeds fans on here to push the case. 

Lets face it matey, if you disagree with the observations expressed by those Leeds fans then your case isn't worth listening to.

• Haha 1

I've seen plenty of managers hounded out from people like you on their own obscure ego trips getting the bit between their teeth, so believe me I accept it may happen.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

I've seen plenty of managers hounded out from people like you on their own obscure ego trips getting the bit between their teeth, so believe me I accept it may happen.

Excuse me? 

54 minutes ago, komakino said:

I don't understand why you would accept the pairing of Farke/Webber who consistently fail at the top level. Why are you accepting relegation? 

It does make me wonder what Garth Crooks said was right:

'...Not prepared to make the investment to at least try to stay there. It's shameful. 

It really isn't good enough but what I don't understand is why do Norwich fans seem to accept it? That's the most disappointing thing.'

I accept it as there’s nothing that can be done about….. I don’t like it, read the EDP, that’s our clubs structure. We don’t have enough quality yet to stay up, but in my opinion we have the best pairing to get back up again with hopefully another decent budget to build this squad up.

Why change to say Martin with no history as a manager, why gamble on what we know is a two time promotion set up?

Edited by Indy
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

2 points and 3 goals in 10 games this season. On course for a record low points haul. That's without considering our last season in this league and the 10 defeats in a row.

Nobody needs to hound Farke out of the job, he's just out of his depth at this level, doesn't believe in himself or his players. He is at the end of the road.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

2 points and 3 goals in 10 games this season. On course for a record low points haul. That's without considering our last season in this league and the 10 defeats in a row.

Nobody needs to hound Farke out of the job, he's just out of his depth at this level, doesn't believe in himself or his players. It is the end of the road.

Yadda yadda yadda. Have you got that on a handy copy and paste now? 

• Like 1

Yadda yadda yadda. Have you got that on a handy copy and paste now? 

Embarrassing that we have fans who accept the turgid performances and lack of passion we've seen this year. Grade A Happy Clapper. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, komakino said:

I'm not so sure on the former. However I know people who were with her that night and she'd been on the sauce since 6 p.m.

She should have apologised for slagging off the fans, but didn't. 

I witnessed her waddling unsteadily back to her seat after that motivational speech....I thought they were going to call the SOS bus down from Prince of Wales Road....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Embarrassing that we have fans who accept the turgid performances and lack of passion we've seen this year. Grade A Happy Clapper. 

The performances aren't turgid and the players are clearly still trying, as evidenced by the quick equaliser after the first goal at the weekend. But then we all know these are just silly histrionic comments of those who can't accept the reality of where we are as a club. Why don't people like you just sign up to a big club with all the resources to make your dreams come true? Or maybe go to the cinema and watch rom coms where you can be assured of a happy ending?

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Nobody needs to hound Farke out of the job, he's just out of his depth at this level, doesn't believe in himself or his players. It is the end of the road.

2 points and 3 goals in 10 games this season - this is undeniable fact.

On course for a record low points haul - If you simplistically multiply our current total by 3.8; this too is true. But it's not quite as simple as that, for instance we have to play Newcastle and Brentford more often than Man City and Liverpool in our remaining games.

That's without considering our last season in this league and the 10 defeats in a row - Well why would you? It was a different squad playing different opposition, literally the only reason you'd count that is to try and make the team you support seem EVEN WORSE. Those games have no bearing on this season whatsoever, different personnel and if you believe it's mental scarring, if we were that damaged we wouldn't have won the championship and it simply can't affect players that weren't here. 

Nobody needs to hound Farke out of the job, he's just out of his depth at this level, doesn't believe in himself or his players - Well, you're certainly trying! Perhaps he is out of his depth at this level, maybe he'll prove not to be, maybe with us, maybe without. He's going to be in charge on Saturday though, so I'll still be 100% behind him. And the last bit, the bit about how he doesn't believe in himself or his players, that's just your opinion, isn't it? He seems to have more belief in himself and his players than plenty of our fans, yourself included! 😉

Would you take a defeat Saturday to get your man out? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Or maybe go to the cinema and watch rom coms where you can be assured of a happy ending?

And if the cinemas closed then there’s always the Thai massage parlour

27 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

See Lakey's posts above for my point Alex Moss.

Yes the Leeds fans are stating what most of us consider obvious, but a proportion of Norwich fans don't see it. 

This is the point.... 

Google Bot gets it.

Look, I'd rather they weren't Leeds fans too, I get enough stick from Leeds fans I knew from uni as it is. Unfortunately these particularly Leeds fans are on the button.

So what you’re trying to say is you won’t be satisfied until the whole of the Pink’un message board is in full agreement with TeemuVanBasten? Have you considered a change of user name to David Koresh?

Just accept there’s very mixed feelings over our current situation, and not everyone wants to join you on your hellbent crusade to hound Farke and Webber out. Things might be different in a game or 4’s time but at the moment there are still very much differing opinions on the subject, as people have a right to exercise 👍

52 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

I agree, however, in this instance they've had a relatively small sample of us this season yet nailed it in regards to pointing out our issues and complete lack of acknowledgement of them.   That's the point being made here.

Nailed it my ar$e. Simplistic nonsense for simpletons.

27 minutes ago, Indy said:

I accept it as there’s nothing that can be done about….. I don’t like it, read the EDP, that’s our clubs structure. We don’t have enough quality yet to stay up, but in my opinion we have the best pairing to get back up again with hopefully another decent budget to build this squad up.

Why change to say Martin with no history as a manager, why gamble on what we know is a two time promotion set up?

The squad we have is worse than the last time we were up, so 'going down to go back up' has no basis. 

Secondly our card is marked and the EPL will probably change the rules in some form to stop clubs like us who come up for the money and make no effort to stay there. Delia has friends at the highest level at the F.A, but not in the EPL. 

I personally think Martin is a) too early and he hasn't done enough and b) too sentimental. We need a firm hand at the top and Russell would be too lightweight for the club at this moment in time. 

2 hours ago, kenfoggo said:

We are a joke across the world, not just Leeds. With the kind old defeatist attitude endemic throughout the Club from the Owners, through Webber to Farke and the players

To be honest, the biggest defeatist attitude that I have seen is on this message board.🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

The performances aren't turgid and the players are clearly still trying, as evidenced by the quick equaliser after the first goal at the weekend. But then we all know these are just silly histrionic comments of those who can't accept the reality of where we are as a club. Why don't people like you just sign up to a big club with all the resources to make your dreams come true? Or maybe go to the cinema and watch rom coms where you can be assured of a happy ending?

The performances are pretty crap to be fair. 

Back to the original thread, let’s not forget Leeds spent 16 years outside the top flight with three years in the 3rd division, it’s only because of the money and the attraction it bought with it, Bielsa came in turned them around.

Big difference we don’t have the money, we rely on premiership money and player sales to bravely battle and hopefully develop. That’s just how things are for now.

Edited by Indy

3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Nobody needs to hound Farke out of the job, he's just out of his depth at this level, doesn't believe in himself or his players. He is at the end of the road.

As much as it hurts to agree with you , you are so right in everything you say if we sack him , we will improve maybe not enough for survival ,

but it's worth the risk.

3 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

2 points and 3 goals in 10 games this season - this is undeniable fact.

On course for a record low points haul - If you simplistically multiply our current total by 3.8; this too is true. But it's not quite as simple as that, for instance we have to play Newcastle and Brentford more often than Man City and Liverpool in our remaining games.

That's without considering our last season in this league and the 10 defeats in a row - Well why would you? It was a different squad playing different opposition, literally the only reason you'd count that is to try and make the team you support seem EVEN WORSE. Those games have no bearing on this season whatsoever, different personnel and if you believe it's mental scarring, if we were that damaged we wouldn't have won the championship and it simply can't affect players that weren't here. 

Nobody needs to hound Farke out of the job, he's just out of his depth at this level, doesn't believe in himself or his players - Well, you're certainly trying! Perhaps he is out of his depth at this level, maybe he'll prove not to be, maybe with us, maybe without. He's going to be in charge on Saturday though, so I'll still be 100% behind him. And the last bit, the bit about how he doesn't believe in himself or his players, that's just your opinion, isn't it? He seems to have more belief in himself and his players than plenty of our fans, yourself included! 😉

Would you take a defeat Saturday to get your man out? 

Unfortunately,its totally misguided belief. Even with their injuries,does anybody on here really believe that Brentford will not be to strong,too quick and too determined for us on Saturday. And thats before Farke pours out the same old pre-match rhetoric of self funded club,underdogs,being unlucky........................blah blah blah!..and no,I don't want us to lose but I'm afraid I simply cannot see this dismal season being turned round with the current leadership.

4 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Unfortunately,its totally misguided belief. Even with their injuries,does anybody on here really believe that Brentford will not be to strong,too quick and too determined for us on Saturday. And thats before Farke pours out the same old pre-match rhetoric of self funded club,underdogs,being unlucky........................blah blah blah!..and no,I don't want us to lose but I'm afraid I simply cannot see this dismal season being turned round with the current leadership.

What people on here believe is unimportant, frankly. I thought the players were still playing for him and each other against Leeds and I expect the same to be true on Saturday. If they do that, then there’s a chance we get a result.

If you’re correct and Brentford are better than us in every department and saunter to a comfortable victory, then I don’t think Farke sees out the international break, so really you’re in a win-win situation, either we get the points or the guy that’s gone from Champ to Chump in ten games gets the bullet. 🤷‍♂️