Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 13

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

Amazing week for us PUPs. Last weekend’s wins by Diane and Tilly added over £96 to the presentation pot and then I received an anonymous donation of £100 from another of our PUPs. Thanks so much to the anon one. This all means that we now have a massive £2,642 in our presentation pot. You PUPs are awesome!

This week we have @SwindonCanary selecting the final six results. Swindon has been a PUP and helping us on this thread for more years than I can remember so it’s great to have him back this season. Swindon has won before when picking the final six results so we’re in very good hands. Let’s help him to a second final six win with our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have @Indy making the final selections for our game at Brentford on Sunday. Indy has become a great supporter of Rays Funds in recent years and has become a great asset to our team of PUPs. Indy has been on great form this season following on from his two PUP of the Month wins at the end of last season. The Norwich picks have been a tough gig this season so let’s dig deep and find Indy some great options from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill. Indy, you have a tenner to spend split how you like between the PUPs picks and your own.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible for another season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Congratulations to October’s PUP of the month @Mr Apples  There were an amazing 8 PUPs with perfect 100% records at the end of the five weekend month…

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profit
Mr Apples 5 5 100% 2.73
Mr Angry 5 5 100% 2.07
Gregt 5 5 100% 1.22
nutty nigel 5 5 100% 1.2
Cosmic Twin 5 5 100% 0.68
PurpleCanary 5 5 100% 0.64
Hammond1612 5 5 100% 0.61
Parma 5 5 100% 0.3

Now I’ll hand the thread over to SwindonCanary and Indy. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Martin and Emil, the thread is yours.......🙃.........

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Edited by nutty nigel

Ok the Korean League 1 is coming to an end and it's 1st vs 2nd with both equal on points. I'm going with Jeonbuk to win at home to Ulsan. Purely because this is usually when Uslan choke and Jeonbuk win the title.

For the Norwich bet. Sorry but Brentford to win and BTTS.

Bottom vs Top in Portugal this week

Santa Clara (1-3-6 7-20) v Porto (8-2-0 25-7) - Away Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck Swindon, Indy, and all you PUPs 

Edited by Hissing Sid

Marseille to beat Metz on Sunday. 

For Norwich over 4 yellow cards. 

Very best of luck. 

Sampdoria vs Bologna away win

City to score in the first half - yes

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

K V Mechelen (Home) in the Belgian top league.

For us a double of BTTS and Pukki goal

Best of luck to Swindon Canary and Indy especially and to all PUPs.

Hi PUPs, off to Greece this week with Apollon Smirnis vs. AEK Athens (away win).

For the City game I'll go for Tzolis to score last.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

This week I’ll go back to the Eredivisie and go with Ajax to beat Go Ahead Eagles (Great name!). For our match HT draw/FT Brentford. Good luck pups!

Afternoon Pups. Czech league for me this week please. Sparta Prague to beat Teplice on Sunday.

For City's game Norwich to win 2-0 🙂

Good luck all.

Hi Nutty, PUPS……please be advised I’ve sent you an additional £10 for someone of your choice to do a Pick 6 for a set of Sunday games, as I did last year. 💛💚

As for my choice on Sunday is Oxford v Bristol Rovers - Home Win.

As for the city selection, it’s going to be a pleasure to try my best….looking forward to some sound advice from our PUPS. 

Good luck Swindon, sure you’ll do a great job.

OTBC

• Thanks 1

A ver good evening to you Nutty and wishing good luck to Swindon and Indy not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

FA Cup and a HOME WIN for LINCOLN v Bowers & Pitsea.

For the City game less than 2.5 goals.

Lincoln
v
Bowers&Pitsea

Romania LII for Swindon's consideration...

Petrolul Ploiesti          v          Dunarea Calarasi          Home Win

For Indy....

He must score soon...

Normann to score Anytime

I'm heading back to the J-League, where Vissel Kobe, in 3rd, play Tokushima Vortis, in 17th. Vissel have won 5 out of their last 6 at home and Tokushima have lost their last 5 out of 6 away. I'm going for a Home win at 3/4.

For the Norwich game, I think this will be the first victory of the season-best odds for this are 5/1 with Bet365.

Good luck to SwindonCanary, Indy and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Hi All,

Swindon - QUEENS PARK v East Fife - HOME WIN Scottish League One 1/3 with Bill Hill

Indy - IVAN TONEY Hat-trick 28/1 with BILL HILL

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

I am with Nutty. The Romanian II Liga.

Petrolul52 to win at home against Dunarea Calarasi.

Petrolul52 have a 6-0-0 and 15/0 home record. Dunarea Calarasi have a 0-2-4 and 4/13 away record, and have lost their last five games.

The odds are 1/6.

(Hekimoglu Trabzon to beat Kahramanmaraspor in the Kirmizi group of the Turkish 2. Lig, at 1/10, looks a good pick too).

-

For the match bet I suggest a last throw of the dice hail Mary on Norwich City to win 2-1, at 20/1.

Good luck to all!

Chelsea to beat Burnley would be my suggestion

For ncfc maybe more than 2:5 goals

Good Luck Swindon & Indy and all you pups

Edited by Diane
spelling

Hi pups

Im suggesting CARLISLE v Horsham HOME WIN in the cup

for the NCFC bet omabamidele to score again

Good luck all

Hi Nutty, I’m off out in 25 minutes, night round friends, so I’ll have to make my choices now……..

Correct Score…..£1 each

Brentford 0-1 Norwich 

Brentford 0-2 Norwich

Brentford 1-2 Norwich

To Score During Game…..£1 each

Normann

Tzolis

Omobamdele 

Game Bets…..£1 each

Both teams to score.

HT - Draw/FT Norwich Win

For Diane….. more than 2:5 goals.😂👍

For Til…… less than 2:5 goals. 😂👍

Please choose someone to do the Sunday picks…..I’ll push for my pick to be included😉 Oxford v Bristol Rovers - Home Win

Best of luck to all…..OTBC Our first win?? 🤞 

• Thanks 1

Hi Pups ,

Not a popular choice but Ipswich to beat Oldham in the FA Cup on thier way to a 3rd round  local Derby 🙂

for the match bet i'm staying positive -we cant keep making daft mistakes like last weekend so an away win.

good luck everybody.

Evening all and sorry for the late pick.

Home win for cov for me. 

Good luck all 

30 minutes ago, The Great Drinkell said:

Hi Pups ,

Not a popular choice but Ipswich to beat Oldham in the FA Cup on thier way to a 3rd round  local Derby 🙂

for the match bet i'm staying positive -we cant keep making daft mistakes like last weekend so an away win.

good luck everybody.

Binner 😉🍌

Mardseille to beat Metz for me please.

For us, a 2-2 draw Sargent to score either goal.

Good luck Pups, especially Indy and Swindy 👍

Here's hoping for a good weekend on and off the pitch!

Edited by lake district canary

In bocca al lupo 🦮..Swindon…e tutti i voi Pupetti 🦮👏🏽

A trip to Spain for the magnificent Barcelona:

Eibar vs Barcelona - Away win 

As for Indy’s Norwich bet, think another tricast generates value across multiple possible outcomes:

BTTS, Pukki to score, more than 2 goals 💛💚

Parma 

I'm going for a home win for Shakhtyor Soligorsk v. FK Slutsk in the Belarus Premier League.

Shakhtyor Soligorsk are W12 D1 L0 F30 A4 at home and FK Slutsk are W1 D3 L9 F5 A19 away.

Good Luck, Swindon!

Good Luck with the match bet, Indy!

Edited by Cosmic Twin