Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Hot of the press

I wouldn''t normally divulge this information, but due to the nature of some of the posts on the Norwich Pink ''Un site, I feel I must. I''m a good friend of Chippy Crook and he has recently told me that Norwich have approached him to become part of a new management set up next season. The key to the deal is whether they can pursuade Mark Bowen to also sign up. Bowen is good friends with Hughes at Blackburn, but he doesn''t want to be an assistant forever. It all depends whether Chippy and the Norwich board can convince Bowen that the time is now. Also, to prove my credentials, keep an eye out for Chippy at the next home match. He''s due to watch a few games as a "guest", but will, no doubt, be researching the size of the task ahead.

Now - if that did turn out to come true, Pete, I don''t know who''d have the bigger grin - me or the dog!!!!  Makes the end of the season well worth looking forward to!!!  [:D] 

PS are you sure Chippy doesn''t mind you breaking such ''confidences''???  Might blow the whole thing out of the water... which would be tragic

I very much like the idea of Bowen as head coach, having recently heard good things about him from the inside, and having seen the contribution he''s made elsewhere. I''ve no idea whether Crook would be the type of manager I''m hoping for - he may be or he may not. Without much expertise in the field, my choice would be Boothroyd - young, ambitious and open-minded - with Bobby Robson in an advisory capacity.

Will you still be a good friend after sharing information like that on a public message board?  Get him back as a player, just make sure he can''t move from the centre circle & supply the bullets for Earnie & Hucks!!

Yeah right!

You self pleasure about the idea of Crook and Bowen being our management team and thought you would post it on this board.

Will you fools take your green and yellow glasses off and realise that even if we did replace Worthington we could not afford to to give an experienced, brand new managerial team it,s first shot at learning the ropes of managing in the English game at our expense.

The same applies to those of you who want Walker to return as manager, or Iwan or Steve Bruce.

The stupidity of some posters on this board amazes me, i can''t beleive that some of you genuinely think that Crook or Bowen should be our next manager.