Krul

Kabak Hanley Omobamidele 

Aarons Norman Gilmour Williams

Rashicha Giannoulis

Sargent

Time to change things up. Push Giannoulis further forward as he is much better attacking than defending. Left side strong with Williams providing cover. Sargent focal point with height and strength. Pukki off the bench early second half.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Really don't understand that team. Shake things up, yes ,but playing Giannoulis as an attacking midfielder, no way.

Krul 

Aaron's Omo Hanley Giannoulis

Normann Sorensen

Rashica Gilmour Cantwell

Tzolis

Get TC back in. Give Teemu a rest. We saw against Brentford that Tzolis's pace can cause problems. Keep it low and play football. With those players our movement could tear Brentford apart

• Like 1

Krul

Kabak Hanley Omobamidele

Aarons Gilmour Normann Lees-Melou Giannoulis 

Pukki Rashica

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

What do we think of this?

the-team.png

I think Pukki would be exhausted running from one end of the pitch to the other. Would you have Krul on the bench?

• Haha 12

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

I think Pukki would be exhausted running from one end of the pitch to the other. Would you have Krul on the bench?

😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm not quite awake yet please excuse me 😂

Didn't realise you slept Cambridge. I thought you were a forum AI designed to keep the content going

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

the-team.png

I’m not sure if Hanley is injured. Swap Cantwell for Gilmour and put Sorensen in.

12 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

team.png

Going to be honest as much as I’d like us to have built a team in this formation this season we haven’t. We played it Sun (admittedly with some odd position choices) and we looked just as bad as before except we didn’t even get a point.

Realistically that team looks far too attacking, in a now unfamiliar formation away against a much more confident Brentford side. I can only see it getting overrun and once the first goal goes in let’s face it it’s game over with our shattered confidence.

Scrap as many of them as possible. Tell them it's a cup game and they could get in the first team or show potentil suitors. That might get a performance.

McGovern

Mumba,Zimmerman,Bushiri, Sorenson

Rupp, Normann

Cantwell, Gilmour, Placheta

Tom Dickson-Peters(no not the tunnels from the great escape)

39 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

team.png

No problem with that team apart from I've not seen anything from Tzolis to say he deserves a start, although I guess you could argue the same for most. I'd probably have Cantwell on the left with Gilmour / Mclean  in the number 10 and the other one as number 8, allowing us to drop to 3 midfielders at times that can help out defensively

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hogesar said:

No problem with that team apart from I've not seen anything from Tzolis to say he deserves a start, although I guess you could argue the same for most. I'd probably have Cantwell on the left with Gilmour / Mclean  in the number 10 and the other one as number 8, allowing us to drop to 3 midfielders at times that can help out defensively

Tzolis has started one game and been a substitute in three others, coming on after about 70 minutes. I don't think it's fair to say we haven't seen anything from him yet. He was pretty spectacular in the Cup Game against Bournemouth (I accept the opposition were much weaker, but I think he got a perfect 10 from Who Scored. (Please tell me if my memory is wrong - I'm at work and don't have time to fact-check.)

Edited by canarybubbles
  • Like 1

Farke is sooo stubborn,what have we got to loose from playing Cantwell, Gilmour ?.Then any line up we  use probably won't beat Brentford we have lost that winning mentality.

Edited by Amanda T
Wrong word

If I where Farke I would go playing the type of football he has been known for. So 4-2-3-1 with a few tweaks. I would play

Krul

Max Hanley kabak Williams 

norman Gilmour 

Cantwell McLean Rashica

Idah

Thus formation should allow us to play through the thirds and if not there is an out ball to Idah or McLean. Who would also help defend set pieces.

i realise there in no Pukki but if we are not having 60% possession then he is really no t the striker we need.

I would like us to try 4231 just so we can put that to bed. It worked against lower level championship teams but not the better teams. Also as has been said many times we don't have an out and out DM to make that work. Sorry that is doom and gloom even for me.

Brentford have lost their goal keeper and since have looked weak at the back. We have to go for it. Tzolis hasn't looked great but he hasn't really had much of a chance. It's time for him to start in what ever formation we go for. Let's find a way to get the young attacking signings on the pitch. Win or lose I just want to see them given a chance to show us why we signed them. 

2 hours ago, canarycop said:

Really don't understand that team. Shake things up, yes ,but playing Giannoulis as an attacking midfielder, no way.

Krul 

Normann Sorensen

Rashica Gilmour Cantwell

Tzolis

Get TC back in. Give Teemu a rest. We saw against Brentford that Tzolis's pace can cause problems. Keep it low and play football. With those players our movement could tear Brentford apart

This isn't a bad shout but sadly I don't see Sorensen or cantwell in the squad or playing in the same team under Farke. And tzolis as a striker???

4 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Krul 

Normann Sorensen

Rashica Gilmour Cantwell

Tzolis

The problem with that team is defending set pieces. We are bound to concede from a corner or free kick.

Gunn 

Kabak Hanley Omo 

Rashica                   Normann             Giannoulis 

Gilmour             PLM  

Tzolis 

Pukki 

Could bring Mclean in for Tzolis for more solidity. I think we really need Rashica and Giannoulis as the wingbacks to give us a proper counter attacking threat. 

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto

Krul 

Normann Sorensen

Rashica Gilmour Cantwell

Tzolis

Great Team ,Brentford i doubt will be expecting it either and will be watching viedos of Pukki all week !

plenty of players to create chances and thats what we need

No chance of farke playing that team though far to much flair 

3 hours ago, Yellow Green Army said:

Krul

Kabak Hanley Omobamidele 

Aarons Norman Gilmour Williams

Rashicha Giannoulis

Sargent

Time to change things up. Push Giannoulis further forward as he is much better attacking than defending. Left side strong with Williams providing cover. Sargent focal point with height and strength. Pukki off the bench early second half.

This is what a Brentford fan posted on twitter yesterday, regarding players who are injured or playing when not fit. 

On another note with Brentford playing 5 at the back I think we will too.

Screenshot_20211102-184532_Twitter.jpg

5 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

team.png

I like the look of this team. But play gilmour in cantwells position .

13 minutes ago, Numan said:

spacer.png

Another strong team my man.like it. We have to go for it this week. No more pursuing around.

Green 

Edworthy Fleming Doherty Drury 

McVeigh Francis Safri Huckerby 

Ashton Mckenzie 

😉

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 1

Gunn

Aarons  hanley omobamidele Dimi

Normann Lees-melou 

Tzolis         Gilmour      cantwell   

Pukki 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Gunn

Aarons  hanley omobamidele Dimi

Normann Lees-melou 

Rachica         Gilmour         tzolis 

Pukki 

Another good shout. There is quality at Norwich so why is it not being utilised the correct way. 🤔