Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Wierd Rumour!

"In the Summer, Norwich will sack Worthington unless he finishes 8th or above. Potential contenders for the Job are: Mike Newell, Micky Adams, Nevio Scala or Mick McCarthey"

I found this on a rumour website. I was reading it thinking i''ve heard it all before until i got to Micky Adams, Nevio Scala and Mick McCarthy! I haven''t heard them linked with the job before. Who is Nevio Scala? I wouldn''t want Mick McCarthy and I don''t think i''d want Micky Adams ever!

You beat me to it. I also found this though, though if it''s as accurate as other rumours then forget it:

I wouldn''t normally divulge this information, but due to the nature of some of the posts on the Norwich Pink ''Un site, I feel I must. I''m a good friend of Chippy Crook and he has recently told me that Norwich have approached him to become part of a new management set up next season. The key to the deal is whether they can pursuade Mark Bowen to also sign up. Bowen is good friends with Hughes at Blackburn, but he doesn''t want to be an assistant forever. It all depends whether Chippy and the Norwich board can convince Bowen that the time is now. Also, to prove my credentials, keep an eye out for Chippy at the next home match. He''s due to watch a few games as a "guest", but will, no doubt, be researching the size of the task ahead.

[quote user="mighty yellow"]

I wouldn''t normally divulge this information, but due to the nature of some of the posts on the Norwich Pink ''Un site, I feel I must. I''m a good friend of Chippy Crook and he has recently told me that Norwich have approached him to become part of a new management set up next season. The key to the deal is whether they can pursuade Mark Bowen to also sign up. Bowen is good friends with Hughes at Blackburn, but he doesn''t want to be an assistant forever. It all depends whether Chippy and the Norwich board can convince Bowen that the time is now. Also, to prove my credentials, keep an eye out for Chippy at the next home match. He''s due to watch a few games as a "guest", but will, no doubt, be researching the size of the task ahead.

[/quote]

Yeah that''s been posted under ''Hot off the press'' by Pete!