Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

Disappointment leads to a myopic disease ….

21 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

How can 2 months ago a coach who was widely hailed as our best ever, become so unpopular? The man that took a club from mid table mediocrity in the championship, to two titles, so widely derided amongst city fans. I can only put it down to some weird myopic disease caused by over expectation and disapppointment! 
I appreciate that I am fast becoming in a minority against this tide of disease, with symptoms such as erratic demand for resignation, screams of “he must go” and torrents of vile abuse and disrespect. Our performance this year was highly predictable, take away your best two players (Skipp & Buendia) buy half a new team, and then try and compete in the best league in the world, on a few million in a billionaires paradise. Come on wake up city fans - you have created unrealistic expectations! We are a small team, with outstanding values punching well above our level. ( Brentford can do it I hear the cry, well let’s see!! Sheffield United had the same first season) 

I hate this vile bilge coming out of our supporters, disrespectful to a man that has brought us more success than we could have imagined. And with his departure, which will inevitably happen, (at the same time we will lose the best sporting director ) because the disease will be too much to resist. However we will end up in mid table championship mediocrity, or worse again. And only then maybe a few of our myopic supporters will wake up and recognise what their revolution caused!
I am sure an unpopular view as this myopic disease is pretty powerful in creating delusion 

You spouted the same BS when people wanted Alex Neil gone. If you would have had it your way he would still be in charge and Farke would never have come here in the first place. You were wrong then. How do you know you won’t be wrong again?

20 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

Look around you, look at social media forums such as TalkNorwichCity - practically lifting their pitchforks above their heads!!  I am delighted that there is a more sensible vein running through some of the Carrow Road faithful . 

also delighted Mullet is indeed a eloquent wordsmith after all, and not a coarse gutter snipe as his initial coarseness portrayed 

It’s unbelievable how many people like yourself, who have try and convince themselves they’re smarter than other forum users to fight their insecurities, inhabit this forum