Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - Our Next Event

Just a bit of an update first,  all good news

Our family fun day in Sept at the Nest raised £1646 our quiz last month raised £3300  so lots of cash from those 2 events for the CSF

On to our next event 😀

Come and join us for our last event of 2021, It’s our much-loved Social Night, with a bit of a twist!

Our social night is an informal get-together where you can unwind and have some fun with games like Jenga & Play Your Cards Right.

We will also have a real treat for you this time round in the form of a Q&A hosted by Michael Bailey with guests Darren Huckerby, Adam Drury & the “King of Spain” Simon Lappin.

The Bowles family with their ”On the Stall City” memorabilia will also be in attendance as will Billy @NorwichShirts on Twitter, to show off some of his huge collection of Norwich Shirts.

This event is FREE, but don’t forget some cash for our raffle, which raises money for the Community Sports Foundation.

Thanks for your support.

social night nov 2021.jpg

Edited by Norwich City Fans Social Club

Not a good time to post this event on here Diane as after about two hours in the current climate it will be on Page 2. 🤣🤣

Anyway count me in.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Not a good time to post this event on here Diane as after about two hours in the current climate it will be on Page 2. 🤣🤣

Anyway count me in.

If they had advertised Webber/Farke being “in the stocks” rather than Jenga, they’d definitely have got a better reception on here! 

Hope some of you will come to this event, last one of 2021, a chance to relax, have some fun

• Like 1

Sorry Diane but fun has gone out of the window the way this club seems to function 

Got rid of Farke and haven’t got a clue who to replace him with

Edited by daly

18 hours ago, daly said:

Sorry Diane but fun has gone out of the window the way this club seems to function 

Got rid of Farke and haven’t got a clue who to replace him with

Nothing to do with us at the social club, we always have a good laugh at our events whilst at the same time raising cash for our charity. Come along and see what you think, should be interesting to hear what what Hucks/Drury/Lappin have to say about recent events? 

On 13/11/2021 at 18:34, daly said:

Sounds a good night

All the very best 

Thanks Daly

Think with the new boss in place it will give Hucks/Lapps/Drury & Michael Bailey plenty to chat about .

Just sorting raffle prizes out, we have 10 great ones, plus lots of choccies/wine for our Play Your Cards Right game

Hope to see some of you there.

Thanks team for putting on a very enjoyable evening. Thought the panellists were both entertaining and candid. In particular Adam Drury a very impressive speaker. Roll on the next event.

On 23/11/2021 at 14:38, keefyboy said:

Diane is the forum bit early in the evening as would have to leave about 8.30 ish carers for bed etc

Sorry I didn't see this as had a very busy afternoon preparing, not sure if you came or not but event was 7:30 to 10:30, the q & a bit was 7:45 to 9:15pm.

32 minutes ago, Diane said:

Tilly - well done on winning a raffle prize which I told you was a ncfc mug 🤣😂

It takes one to know one !!!!!!  

P.S. I will apologies personally tomorrow night.

1 hour ago, Diane said:

Sorry I didn't see this as had a very busy afternoon preparing, not sure if you came or not but event was 7:30 to 10:30, the q & a bit was 7:45 to 9:15pm.

How could you miss the one and only Keith Roads ?

1 hour ago, Diane said:

Tilly - well done on winning a raffle prize which I told you was a ncfc mug 🤣😂

I must say when i went to make myself a coffe this morning i had difficulty in getting the water , milk and coffee through the slot at the top and then it leaked from the rubber bung on the base.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vos said:

It takes one to know one !!!!!!  

P.S. I will apologies personally tomorrow night.

Look forward to seeing you vos ( or should that now be vas 😂 ) but my challenge tomorrow is seeking out @ricardo and @essex canary.

1 hour ago, Diane said:

Diane you waved at me as I left for the lift - so I think you saw me - obviously handsome chap in the wheelchair 😃

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, keefyboy said:

Diane you waved at me as I left for the lift - so I think you saw me - obviously handsome chap in the wheelchair 😃

Oh Keith, didn't realise you were Keefyboy, good to see you last night, hope you enjoyed the evening 😀