Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Chris Wilder

Ha, 3 of us putting the same post in at the same time. 

Think admin needs to put the threads together..... But great minds think alike! 

• Like 1

Back to the OP.

Wilder sounds very sensible. And I would be happy to see him at NCFC. He has a better record than DF with four promotions.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Tim said:

So the answer is then???? 

Not much worse than critisism without a solution! 

He hasn't got one

• Like 1

No thanks...the guys a pr!ck...and we should remember that at this stage last season he also had 2 pts aswell.

I'll take someone who doing a succesful job right now in Mark Robins...however our board have possibly left it so late ,he might think he's better off and has got more chance of being in the premier lge next season at Coventry

Still having a house in Norwich may well sway Robins, but I can't see the Board paying off Farke and Robins release?! 

Edited by Sideshow Tim

If we are changing manager im not sure changing it to a manager who's most recent season was an equally dismal Premier league relegation.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sideshow Tim said:

Still having a house in Norwich may well sway Robins, but I can't see the Board paying off Farke and Robins release?! 

Well the club posted an annual profit of £21m last week

How much will relegation cost us?

A manager is the most important person at a football club. I'd say it is money well spent to get the person we need ( and to remove one we don't)

36 minutes ago, Sideshow Tim said:

So the answer is then???? 

Not much worse than critisism without a solution! 

Not intended as criticism (though I very much doubt our squad would suit his game) but more pointing out that for every 'wise' saying there is almost always one that says completely the opposite.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

No thanks...the guys a pr!ck...and we should remember that at this stage last season he also had 2 pts aswell.

I'll take someone who doing a succesful job right now in Mark Robins...however our board have possibly left it so late ,he might think he's better off and has got more chance of being in the premier lge next season at Coventry

Best managers always are, Fergie was hardly known for being all warm and cuddly was he. 

4 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Trouble is, what manager in their right mind would take on a club with mostly young players nine points adrift at the bottom of the table a quarter of the way into the season?

My view would be that when Farke goes we appoint an old head like Hodgeson or Big Sam for the rest of the season to try and salvage some hope. If we still go down or stay up we can then get in someone depending on the level we are at on a more permanent basis in the summer 

8 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Er did he not keep Sheff Utd IN the PL in their first season finishing way up the table?? If he's a '****' as you generously label him, I wonder what description should be placed upon our wonderful German 'head coach'?