Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

We're record breakers......

Joke isn’t it and yet Webber still won’t act

worst season in club history and we have no hope that it will improve 

I dread to think what other records we will be setting this season. 

Probably some that will never be beaten that's for sure. 

25 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

I dread to think what other records we will be setting this season. 

Probably some that will never be beaten that's for sure. 

We will definitely beat derby's lowest points total. We need to score 3 goals yet alone 1 to realistically win a game, and we struggle to get the ball on target/ score goals as it is. 

7 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

We will definitely beat derby's lowest points total. We need to score 3 goals yet alone 1 to realistically win a game, and we struggle to get the ball on target/ score goals as it is. 

I agree. I can't see how we are going to suddenly pick up form at any point during the season consistently enough to get points. It's not even a case of where's the next win coming from, it's where is the next point coming from. And you know that when we set these awful records, some will never let us forget it. 

Says it all that I was totally embarrassed by our 'haul' of 21 points in 2019/20, but reaching that would be a miracle this time around and probably cause for an open top bus 🙄

11 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

100% we beat (is that the correct term?) Derbys record with Farke left to bumble on, a new manager might at least see us scrape a few wins to avoid that.