Sign in to follow this  
JB

How Dare They

Webber wanted the fans on side today and boy, did they get it. From th start we were fired up and behind the team. Half time rendered applause and we were happy. So, we concede. The fans stand behnd the team without a murmour of discontent, then we equalise. Happy as Larry, as they say. We all were extatic, behind the team more than ever. They then let us down by simply being sloppy and letting another in straight away. This annoys us right away and from here we are back to square one. So, if anyone dares to tell us that we need to back the players needs their head examined. We are incapable, and if that's due to the playing staff or manager, I simply don't care anymore. Blame needs to be placed somewhere, so where do we place it?

Edited by JB
  • Like 1

This was just not good enough and if Webber doesn’t realise it he is a fool. The crowd went silent for the last 15 minutes rather than either supporting or booing. Farke got off lightly. We have lost our identity and mojo in 3 months and become an embarrassment. Yes we have a small budget but with the players we have we should be able to create chances and show some spark in the final third but today there was nothing. With regret it is time for a change

I was sat in my seat just outside the Director's box.....and I could hear someone sat in the City supporting side of the Directionless box humming "Marching on together"....

Got to be honest I thought we were utter **** as fans today, Leeds outsung us from the start, you could hear a pin drop in our stands. 

It kind of worked in Farke's favour as he got away with it lightly at full time with just booing but no real Farke Out chants that you would expect, and barring some booing at Hanley when he passed back to Krul for the millionth time we were almost sat there in stunned silence throughout, barring the 2 minutes between our equaliser and their winner. 

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Got to be honest I thought we were utter **** as fans today, Leeds outsung us from the start, you could hear a pin drop in our stands. 

It kind of worked in Farke's favour as he got away with it lightly at full time with just booing but no real Farke Out chants that you would expect, and barring some booing at Hanley when he passed back to Krul for the millionth time we were almost sat there in stunned silence throughout, barring the 2 minutes between our equaliser and their winner. 

I disagree. The Leeds fans were silent the whole time. We were vocal and passionate. Perhaps you were at different match

1 minute ago, JB said:

I disagree. The Leeds fans were silent the whole time. We were vocal and passionate. Perhaps you were at different match

I can assure you I wasn't, I was up the River End which I'm not usually but could only hear Leeds fans all game. 

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I can assure you I wasn't, I was up the River End which I'm not usually but could only hear Leeds fans all game. 

Isn't the river end always silent? Try the Barclay

2 minutes ago, JB said:

Isn't the river end always silent? Try the Barclay

I normally am, couldn't hear you today though 🤷‍♂️ Apart from the booing at the end our fans were **** (understandable), so let's not make out we were anything but outsung by Leeds 

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I normally am, couldn't hear you today though 🤷‍♂️ Apart from the booing at the end our fans were **** (understandable), so let's not make out we were anything but outsung by Leeds 

Thought Leeds fans had their moments but certainly wasn't all game.

Fans done their job today.

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Thought Leeds fans had their moments but certainly wasn't all game.

Fans done their job today.

Yep, we truly did. Sung my heart out as did the whole stand.