Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

Hoofball

In all the years I have been watching Norwich I have never ever seen them play like that! Pointless, aimless long balls up from the back. We do not have the players to play that way. A sure sign that Farke has lost his way and not confident in his methods. 
In the summer we brought in expensive wide players yet we have reverted to the complete opposite tactics which would see them thrive feeding Pukki with through balls.

If we persevere with long balls then surely Sargent needs to be the CF.

Please Farke revert back to the possession based game that has done so well for us in the past and play Gilmour. That game today was crying out for him. Someone to get their foot on the ball and play forward passes into the channels for Pukki, Sargent, Rashicha to run onto to.

• Like 2

This was the most depressing thing for me today. I can take a narrow loss BUT only when we actually play good football. Today was just soul destroying to watch. We had a non-existent midfield which meant Hanley was just launching 50/60 yard balls down the wing, essentially hit and hope, and practically every time Leeds got there first. 

• Like 1