Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Hands Up

Are we suffering from Webber non commitment? If he’s not staying past this summer, then is it right he continues through the next Transfer Window? 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Under 40 posts in 12 years hey Jimbo, what brings you on here today? 

So no excuse then? Pathetic, truely pathetic. Be disappointed by the result, leave other alone. I read regularly here. It takes a lot to **** me off enough to bother commenting.

If you saw your business - any business- crashing you would change the driver while you still had time. If it still crashed, at least you tried to stop it. 

2 minutes ago, Jimthechip said:

So no excuse then? Pathetic, truely pathetic. Be disappointed by the result, leave other alone. I read regularly here. It takes a lot to **** me off enough to bother commenting.

Kiss my spotty saggy botty. 

2 minutes ago, NCFCInnit said:

If you saw your business - any business- crashing you would change the driver while you still had time. If it still crashed, at least you tried to stop it. 

It’s a shame but Paddy Davitt’s Pointer reminded me that Webber made it clear there would be no knee jerk reaction to sacking Farke. As it stands we’ll be relegated with Farke just getting his head down trying to find some formula to make it work. No idea what the heck’s going on but it’s crazy. 

29 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

I'm a massive Farke believer and I do not want him sacked. However, you can blame him for this. Despite a bit of bluster never really looked like scoring and continued with punting the ball long, which is not the way we play. I blame Farke, he gave the instructions, he picked Sargent even though clearly he has zero technical ability and he has changed the style we play. It is Farke's fault but that doesn't mean that I believe the simple "sack the manager" mentality that for some reason, normally sensible people instantly shout. A change is only worth it if it's positive, if Pep was interested, yes, sack Farke but I do not see anyone who would be interested and an improvement.

Yes, but Farke won't change. Next game it'll be long balls up to Sargent again.

39 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

To be fair you can’t blame Farke for this. Boys battled well, Krul error has cost us unfortunately. Lacking creativity going forward. 

Are you serious??? They've got absolutely no idea what the hell they're supposed to be doing, no movement, no creativity, no spark, no urgency. If Farke is setting them instructions it sure as hell doesn't look like it, that shows a complete and utter lack of respect for him. Either way time is up now its just how long our cretinous board allow it to fester on. 

19 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

I think it doesn't matter that much who's on the pitch. We have a squad of players who, overall, are at a very similar level.

Which is mediocre, unfortunately.

I still think we have some good players (except for Sargent, who's a donkey and the sooner we realise that we've spaffed 10m up the wall, the better). They're not going to take the Prem by storm, but they're good enough to stand a chance of surviving if they are organised well. Too late now, probably, because there's too much ground to make up.

Kabak should be nowhere this team..ever again. A liability. 

Webber needs to take responsibility for these signings

We have to change something. I would go after Chris Wilder. Had one bad season in 10?

13 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Kiss my spotty saggy botty. 

Mature response. in keeping I suppose.

The toxicity of this place...

23 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

To be fair you can’t blame Farke for this. Boys battled well, Krul error has cost us unfortunately. Lacking creativity going forward. 

A manager at this level should not be sat silent as their CB continually makes risky runs and gives away possession so cheaply. 

The warning signs were there from the first half, and low and behold we gifted them an attacking opportunity for the second goal.

From a managerial perspective what are we?! All I saw was long ball desperation when needing a goal, yet in the past it was considered a sin to hit just oneong ball. 

Its just a complete mess of contradictions and managerial desperation. 

We invested in wide players yet don't play them, and when we do it's out of position. 

How the manager isn't at blame is beyond me, this was a bottom 3 Leeds who had a weakened squad. A draw should be a dissapointment, but this is just pathetic and "Trying" hard is not the solution to the challenge we face. 

Furthermore, We were gifted the corner which provided our goal, beyond that we created Jack **** off our own backs. 

It'll take 3 wins on the spin for us to get near Leeds now, and we've not won at this level for a ridiculous amount of time, it's ALL about the manager at this point.

As the gameplan is ripped and laying in pieces, where do we even go with Farke?  He's an objective failure at this level, to the point where he's breaking league records. 

He can't even work out how to field a world class player in Gilmour. Who's looked great for Scotland, Rangers and Chelsea.  Yet Farke manages to make him look weak and lightweight. 

It's not good enough, not even getting into the fact that Dimi is continually scapegoated, Tzolis not played, Sorensen ignored and **** knows what's going on with Cantwell. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimthechip said:

Mature response. in keeping I suppose.

The toxicity of this place...

Keep answering  sir, you’ll double your life time posts on here by midnight. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Wow Essjayess. We are doomed! How do other clubs do it then? Put it into employees consultation first? I suspect that 3as the problem with Titanic. Lets have a vote first!

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Keep answering  sir, you’ll double your life time posts on here by midnight. 

hmmm 6000 + posts not one of them worth reading. Quality over quantity. 

I've given you more time than you deserve, suspect your Mum will be calling you for dinner soon. 

57 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

If your ready for a Lakey positive spin on the match and season. You know it’s coming in the next hour or two. 

I'll put a positive spin on it when I'm ready, thanks, not before. For the record I thought we fought well and only looked stuffed after that second goal.

Just now, Jimthechip said:

hmmm 6000 + posts not one of them worth reading. Quality over quantity. 

I've given you more time than you deserve, suspect your Mum will be calling you for dinner soon. 

Fair play reading them that quickly, your going up in my estimations. 

Just now, lake district canary said:

I'll put a positive spin on it when I'm ready, thanks, not before. For the record I thought we fought well and only looked stuffed after that second goal.

Never!!! We were rancid and have been all season. 

• Like 1

Performance level was definitely better, but it was a very poor Leeds team…..chinks of light there today!

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

Performance level was definitely better, but it was a very poor Leeds team…..chinks of light there today!

Shhh!  Don't tell Midlands, he'll call you out on it......

Edited by lake district canary

24 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

We're rubbish Lakey. If we were any good, you wouldn't need to spin anything. We played the best we could and still lost to a very poor Leeds side.

I think it's time for Farke to leave, dignity intact. What I don't want is for things to get ugly for him at Carrow Road. He's a good man and has done so much for us. He's had two bites at the cherry at this level but it needs to stop now. For whatever reason, he can't seem to get it going at this level. I so wish he could...but he can't. He can't be enjoying it and it really can't be doing him any good mentally.

OTBC