Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

COME ON PALACE!!!!!

TWO LUCKY WINS AGAINST INFERIOR SIDES DOESN''T MAKE WORTHLESS A GOOD MANAGER ALL OF A SUDDEN.

PALACE ARE GOING TO STEAMROLLER NORWICH TOMORROW AND I FOR ONE HOPE THEY DO.

AT LEAST PALACE HOLD ON TO THEIR BEST PLAYERS AND DESERVE THE PLAY OFFS AT LEAST.

A DEFEAT TOMORROW SEES WORTHLESS BACK TO SQUARE ONE...COME ON PALACE HELP US SACK THIS CLOWN!

Not sure if this is actually you 1st Wizard...but nothing would surprise me...after all I can''t think of anyone else who would root for the opposition.

This is simply disgraceful.

This is starting to resemble the re-make of "The Thomas Crown Affair", when the art gallery was consumed with policemen trying to follow umbrella swinging bowler hats in every direction. I don''t know if the real Wizard is writing, but I''m sure he''s reading, and having great fun with this one I''m sure. 

No, not yet. Like everyone else, I hope for the best but I think your previous accurate guess is worth a wager here too. 25 to 30 minutes I suspect.

[quote user="2nd Wizard"]

TWO LUCKY WINS AGAINST INFERIOR SIDES DOESN''T MAKE WORTHLESS A GOOD MANAGER ALL OF A SUDDEN.

PALACE ARE GOING TO STEAMROLLER NORWICH TOMORROW AND I FOR ONE HOPE THEY DO.

AT LEAST PALACE HOLD ON TO THEIR BEST PLAYERS AND DESERVE THE PLAY OFFS AT LEAST.

A DEFEAT TOMORROW SEES WORTHLESS BACK TO SQUARE ONE...COME ON PALACE HELP US SACK THIS CLOWN!

[/quote]

i admire palace for coming out in the beginning and saying" Andy Johnson is NOT for sale now **** off"

We said if you want ashton just make an offer!

NOT JUST COME ON PALACE BUT COME ON PALACE AND HIT US FOR SIX, YES SIX IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO LOOSEN THE GRIP OF OUR FOOL OF A MANAGER ON THE THROAT OF OUR GREAT CLUB.

IF JOHNSON SCORES A HAT-TRICK TODAY NORWICH SUPPORTERS SHOULD BLOODY WELL THANK HIM.[li]