Loafingstone

Lineup for Today's match

Hi all,

What is everyone's view on:

A) The lineup Farke will go with?

B) The Lineup you would go with?

C) Prediction for the match.

Mine are:

A) Farke will stick with 3-5-2. Krul, Hanley, Kabak, Omobamidele, Aarons, Williams, Lees-Melou, MacLean, Norman, Rashica, Pukki

B) I would like us to go back to 4-2-3-1. Krul, Aarons, Hanley, Omobamidele, Giannoulis , Norman, Lees-Melou (though that is more best of a bad bunch), Rashica, Dowell, Tsolis, Pukki

C) Based on A) I think we will lose 1 or 2 nil. I hope we win and will obviously support the team but the run we are on does not give me much confidence. At my most optimistic we will turn out a turgid 0-0.

8 minutes ago, Loafingstone said:

Hi all,

Mine are:

A) Farke will stick with 3-5-2. Krul, Hanley, Kabak, Omobamidele, Aarons, Williams, Lees-Melou, MacLean, Norman, Rashica, Pukki

B) I would like us to go back to 4-2-3-1. Krul, Aarons, Hanley, Omobamidele, Giannoulis , Norman, Lees-Melou (though that is more best of a bad bunch), Rashica, Dowell, Tsolis, Pukki

C) Based on A) I think we will lose 1 or 2 nil. I hope we win and will obviously support the team but the run we are on does not give me much confidence. At my most optimistic we will turn out a turgid 0-0.

Hello Loafingstone,

Welcome to the forum!

A) Your line up won't be far wrong imo. Can't see him changing from 3-5-2 after we had some success with it against Brighton and Burnley. Think he'll stick with Sargent though.

B) I think we play best with 4-2-3-1. I'd agree that we should play Lees-Melou rather than Gilmour as the young Scot seems lightweight at this level. Or for a curve ball, what about playing Kabak along side Normann in midfield? He seems comfortable going further forward. We've also got to start playing our wingers otherwise what was the point of buying them?

C) I want to be positive..but am struggling tbh. I'll go for a 1-0 Norwich win even though my guts tell me different...

OTBC

Krul, Aarons, Omobamidele, Hanley, Kabak, Williams, PLM, Rupp, McClean, Normann, Pukki.

Narrow 5-4-1; sit back and lump it to Pukki in the hope of a 1 nil win.

I think the 343 Connor has picked on the pinkun site won't be far away.

Omo in for Gibson, otherwise same back three and wing backs.

Normann and the Mayor

Rashica and Tzolis

🐐

Wouldn't be unhappy with that, tbh.

1 minute ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Normann and the Mayor

Rashica and Tzolis

🐐

Here's Connor's piece, btw: https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-predicted-team-leeds-united-premier-league-8452094

4 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Normann and the Mayor

Rashica and Tzolis

🐐

Connor does seem to love the 343, has been going from about it for ages.

I think he will stick with his lineup and majority of players. I think he may just change a couple of players and go slightly more attacking.

Team Prediction 3-5-2:

Krul, Hanley, Omobamidele, Kabak, Aarons, McLean, Normann, Gilmour, Williams, Pukki, Sargent.

My line up 3-4-3 (assuming all were raring to go):

Krul, Hanley, Omobamidele, Kabak, Aarons, Normann, Gilmour, Giannoulis, Cantwell, Pukki, Tzolis.

Score prediction:

1-1. I’d love to see a win and I’m hoping we don’t lose but depends much more what side mentally takes the pitch today for me rather than selection or formation.

1 hour ago, Loafingstone said:

Hi all,

Mine are:

Hi Mr Farke, not sure which team and line up will appease the fans, so asking on this forum is a stroke of genius. 😉😉😂💛💚👍

• Like 2

Just now, Indy said:

Hi Mr Farke, not sure which team and line up will appease the fans, so asking on this forum is a stroke of genius. 😉😉😂💛💚👍

Haha. Joking aside, I hope DF doesn't try and appease the fans today. I hope he's still clear headed enough to pick the team he thinks is best to win the game. Trouble with a run of defeats is that you start second-guessing yourself. I hope he has the courage of his convictions, whatever they are.

• Like 1

A) same apart from AO for Gibson

B) 4-2-3-1 krul, Aarons, AO, Hanley, gianoulis, Normann, Gilmore,,... Cantwell, rashica, tzolis , pukki.

C) 2-1 leeds

Just now, Yellow Green Army said:

Krul

Kabak Hanley Omo

Aarons Norman McLean Giannoulis

Rashicha Gilmour Tzolis

Sargent

Love this team. Not sure how long we'll get away with playing 12 but it is definitely worth a go.

• Haha 1

Now that is a strange one. I guess madness is trying the same thing and expecting different results. Rashica as wing back will upset Dimi and Williams but why not. 

I have a feeling it will be Sargent at wingback - might be wrong or it might even be 4-2-3-1 with Andrew O at left back? 

This is… bizarre… So no defender on the left side. Good going. **** it, let’s get Krul up top and Pukki in the sticks!!! 

It’s a 3-2-3-1-1, pretty solid if they get back to cover and allows Rashica, Dowell and Sargent to roam. Could backfire if the back three and McClean perform as they have done this season.  Certainly very strange line up and like others Farke doesn’t know how to fit his players into a system! Should have reverted back to 4-2-3-1 and play your strongest available 11. Go back to what you know best!

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Farke has signed his death warrant with that team

If anything we should be doubling up on Rafinha down their right. Instead we-ve picked a side that will allow him to have an absolute field day

Like how you've doubled up that post. 

Was my reaction too. Picking no LB when their most dangerous player plays on the right is ... interesting.