Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Leeds (H/PL) ****

I agree there have been positives. At least we have not been toothless. Yes the goal was from a corner but we have given them problems. A lot more than against Burnley and Brighton. 

14 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Time for Gunn to have his chance! 

He’s not good enough. If he wasn’t called Gunn there would have been outrage at signing him for what we did- krul is better but not good enough anymore 

Lose this and we are effectively down. The only question is can we get 12 points and beat Derby's all-time low. The real question is do we stick with Farke or say thank you and goodbye. I don't know where I stand on that.

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

He’s not good enough. If he wasn’t called Gunn there would have been outrage at signing him for what we did- krul is better but not good enough anymore 

Classic over reaction. One poor goal and he's not good enough anymore. We have plenty of players who are not good enough, Krul isn't one. 

• Like 1

Just now, canarybubbles said:

Lose this and we are effectively down. The only question is can we get 12 points and beat Derby's all-time low. The real question is do we stick with Farke or say thank you and goodbye. I don't know where I stand on that.

Should have said thankyou but goodbye a couple of games back. 

This HAS to end his tenure now. No matter how much we all like him and what he's done previously. 

He's reached the end of his green mile unfortunately! 

1 minute ago, canarybubbles said:

Had his chance time for a change 

Bit harsh all this Sargent hate. He's worked his socks off and held the ball up pretty well. Not his fault we're just sh1t

45 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Raphinha their only decent player and Omobamidele doing a good job on him so far.

Two very average sides though and need some more creativity up front. Don’t think the Dowell experiment has worked and would bring on Tzolis in the second half

We’re playing a back 4

No we're not. Though I accept it's difficult to tell. 

Just now, Ward 3 said:

Bit harsh all this Sargent hate. He's worked his socks off and held the ball up pretty well. Not his fault we're just sh1t

**** to that. Give me a year in the gym and I could "run around a bit" for £30k a week. The lad just isn't good enough. Absolute waste of money.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Agreed, find it laughable that people are saying putting Gunn in goal will improve or change anything 😂😂

7 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

Is Sargent even a footballer. He's athletic but is he actually a footballer?

Are any of the NCFC side footballers!

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

Problem is working socks off isn’t enough - he offers little. Great athlete but poor footballer from what I can see. 

Just now, canarybubbles said:

How can we get 97 points in the Championship and look like we will be lucky to get 15 this year?

Lost 2 best players and changed to a formation which doesn't work 

• Like 1

Just now, alex_ncfc said:

Agreed, find it laughable that people are saying putting Gunn in goal will improve or change anything 😂😂

we've spent good money on him, he's not just here to sit on the bench. Might as well have kept Oxborough around if that was the case.

Farke has to go if we lose this, he has had 10 games and got 2 points no where near good enough

Edited by Jsim1986

1 minute ago, Tetteys Jig said:

**** to that. Give me a year in the gym and I could "run around a bit" for £30k a week. The lad just isn't good enough. Absolute waste of money.

OK, would like to see this. Obviously you aren't a talented player if not you'll be playing at a good level of football.

Just now, Haus said:

Lost 2 best players and changed to a formation which doesn't work 

That’ll be the obituary for this season. Nothing in this game that suggests we’ll avoid relegation.