Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Crystal Palace Match Thread (and team lineups)

Worthy''s half time talk clearly did the trick, 4 - 0 down outplayed, ouyfought, and seriously embarrassed.  What excuses will the manager come up with today.

During the game against Brighton, I got slated on here for posting the match statistics. A number of posters tried to advise me that they were by no means a fair relection of the match.

Come on then, run that by me again !!

Goal Attempts10 : 1Goal Attempts
On Target6 : 1On Target
Crosses1 : -Crosses
Corners5 : 4Corners
Offside- : 3Offside
Fouls3 : 9Fouls
Free kicks13 : 3Free kicks
 Yellow cards1 : -Yellow cards 
 Red cards- : -Red cards 
% Possession56 : 44Possession %

Which players can Worthy blame this result on, or maybe it is the crowds fault for not getting behind the team when they are 4 - 0 down.  At least Worthy and his dynamic duo of Livermore and Foley can rest on their laurels, they can''t possibly be blamed for this performance.  No motivation, no tactics and no ideas, we must keep this manager and coaching staff on.

[quote user="Making Plans"]

During the game against Brighton, I got slated on here for posting the match statistics. A number of posters tried to advise me that they were by no means a fair relection of the match.

Come on then, run that by me again !!

Goal Attempts10 : 1Goal Attempts
On Target6 : 1On Target
Crosses1 : -Crosses
Corners5 : 4Corners
Offside- : 3Offside
Fouls3 : 9Fouls
Free kicks13 : 3Free kicks
 Yellow cards1 : -Yellow cards 
 Red cards- : -Red cards 
% Possession56 : 44Possession %

[/quote]

Ill back you all the way

Just pity those poor s*ds who got stuck on the M11 earlier today and arrived just in time to witness this fiasco .... Presumably they''ll spend a few minutes calling for Worthless''s head before dragging their weary way home...?  I know I would [:@]

I can''t believe I sit here and feel so little when Norwich conceed and even less when we score. It must mean I need to find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon, so I''ll just sod off then shall I loyal fans?

I bet old Adams is relishing the phone in....not!

WTF is wrong with our team??? Stuck at work whilst

We cant have this many ''off'' days. We are so poor. Even the most blinkered KTF would have to concede that we are quickly going backwards..........

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................................

Maybe we would have been ok had Hughes been fit today.  I know Worthy can use thie excuse because he had to change a winning side.  I''m sure Delia and the board will go for that.