Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Crystal Palace Match Thread (and team lineups)

Crystal Palace: Kiraly, Ward, Borrowdale, Boyce, Fitz Hall, McAnuff, Watson, Hughes, Soares, Johnson, Morrison.
Subs: Popovic, Freedman, Leigertwood, Andrews, Speroni.

Norwich: Green, Drury, Fleming, Doherty, Rehman, Safri, Robinson, Huckerby, Johansson, Thorne, Earnshaw.
Subs: McKenzie, McVeigh, Etuhu, Gallacher, Colin.

Okay then! Time for the old conceedagoalguess.....I will be unsurprised if City conceed within 20 mins.....disappointed if we conceed after 30 but do expect to let one in during the first half. If City can avoid conceeding in the first half then I believe we can get a positive result.

My actual conceedagoalguess is 14mins 30 secs.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Okay then! Time for the old conceedagoalguess.....I will be unsurprised if City conceed within 20 mins.....disappointed if we conceed after 30 but do expect to let one in during the first half. If City can avoid conceeding in the first half then I believe we can get a positive result.

My actual conceedagoalguess is 14mins 30 secs.

[/quote]7 MINS O DEAR

Two nil and I''m not blaming the players as they have been sent out with the wrong side and the wrong tactics by Nigel Worthington. We are narrow, narrow, narrow and ill equipped to deal in midfield due to too many attack minded players.

Is there anywhere online that I can get the comentary or something - radio norfolk seems to be down!!!! At least I cant get it.

I still can''t understand how so many people (Radio Norfolk included) have referred to Norwich''s turnaround in form, based entirely on

1. A dire performance against a poor Brighton team; and

2. A home win over an even worse Derby team; and

3. Er . .  that''s it.

Today''s match shows the reality of the situation.