Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Arrest at Carrow Rd

Police arrested one of the gang who pulled off the Securitas depot raid yesterday, they became suspicious when he could afford to buy two tickets for the Palace game.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]the andy hughes comment attributed to paul rankin on all of your current postings undermines your self-defined reasonable tag squit.  just thought you should know.
[/quote]

But they''re his words.

It was a reaction to us signing Etuhu permenently, the comment preceding it was more of a he is crap but at least he isnt crap and lazy kind of thing....

Suffice to say that it may well have been made while he was injured and i hadnt seen him play for a long while which kind of ties in with the etuhu bit...  my judgement may have been clouded by not seeing his ineptness for a month or so....

Squit may have a know when it was posted.

I don''t disagree with what Paul Rankin says - Hughes is versatile (can play right back, right midfield or centre mid), he works very hard (he will run all day for Norwich!) and he is a nice bloke (he clearly appreciates the fans and cares about the club!). I don''t believe he is talented enough to start for us in matches and I would like to see Robinson start instead but I don''t think you can deny what Rankin states??!!

[quote user="Safri15"]

What was he smoking when he wrote that?

[/quote]

Found it and yep, it was posted after he had been out injured for a month just after we signed Etuhu, and I posted it at 1am in the morning, so probably after a few beers and....  smokes *ahem* [:S] musta been feeling the love that night!!!

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/604253/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]the andy hughes comment attributed to paul rankin on all of your current postings undermines your self-defined reasonable tag squit.  just thought you should know.[/quote]

But they''re his words.

[/quote]that''s not the issue los.  its because you''ve reproduced them, i can probably understand your motives, but imo its not your place to do so - it makes you appear unreasonable. in my view, we can only take responsibility for our own self expression, not others.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]the andy hughes comment attributed to paul rankin on all of your current postings undermines your self-defined reasonable tag squit.  just thought you should know.
[/quote]

But they''re his words.

[/quote]

that''s not the issue los.  its because you''ve reproduced them, i can probably understand your motives, but imo its not your place to do so - it makes you appear unreasonable. in my view, we can only take responsibility for our own self expression, not others.
[/quote]

So its OK for you to reproduce NW''s words and take them out of context but not for me to reproduce PR''s words, thats unreasonable.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

But they''re his words.

[/quote]

that''s not the issue los.  its because you''ve reproduced them, i can probably understand your motives, but imo its not your place to do so - it makes you appear unreasonable. in my view, we can only take responsibility for our own self expression, not others.
[/quote]

So its OK for you to reproduce NW''s words and take them out of context but not for me to reproduce PR''s words, thats unreasonable.

[/quote]

I find it a bit sad that so many people are more interested in scoring points off each other rather than talking about City.

Very funny thread though, probably because there is an element of truth in it.

LOS,

Just to offer my point - I''m not really bothered if you feel you need to constantly ruffle your tail feathers by using someone else''s quote as your signature. It shows a rather pathetic situation where you feel you need to up your credibility by reducing someone elses. Obsessive people get hold of something that they refuse to let go off and become haunted by the fact that other people dont see the same level of annoyance in Pauls posts as you do. Quite simply, your signature shows an inferiority complex. Ask LGT, i suspect he''s a doctor.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]

LOS,

Just to offer my point - I''m not really bothered if you feel you need to constantly ruffle your tail feathers by using someone else''s quote as your signature. It shows a rather pathetic situation where you feel you need to up your credibility by reducing someone elses. Obsessive people get hold of something that they refuse to let go off and become haunted by the fact that other people dont see the same level of annoyance in Pauls posts as you do. Quite simply, your signature shows an inferiority complex. Ask LGT, i suspect he''s a doctor.

[/quote]

I just think that it puts his posts in context, and if anyone has an inferiority complex I think its the person who''s just changed thier name to try and run from the truth.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="ROSSI 46"]

LOS,

[/quote]

I just think that it puts his posts in context, and if anyone has an inferiority complex I think its the person who''s just changed thier name to try and run from the truth.

[/quote]

hey squit, another noshow, the manager offering no ideas in his post match rant - not enough energy apparantly!!!

and whats thast, almost a fully fit squad to choose from, and on the back of 2 wins!!

when will people realise worthy is a limited manager and we could do far better...

so whats that..  1 ok performance in 9 since the new year is it???