Sign in to follow this  
susie b

Forest Game - A Desperate Plea!

I am in despair! Having been promised a ticket by a friend of a friend for Boxing Day, and, on the strength of this promise, having said another friend of mine could have my usual seat and sit with a group of mutual friends, I have just been told that the ticket I am meant to be having has been given to someone else!!! I could, I suppose, tell my friend that I now need my seat back, but with it being the season of goodwill I don''t want to play Scrooge and spoil someone else''s Christmas. I''d rather, if I have to, stand outside the ground for the entire duration and make the pavement look messy! Anyway, I am writing this message in the hope that someone out there might be able to play Santa for me and save the day.
If you know of anyone who can help, I don''t mind where I sit and, of course, I will pay for it. Perhaps you could contact the messageboard asap and leave a mobile number, or something. I would be SOOOOOO grateful. Friend for life guaranteed. (I can darn socks, cook, walk dogs, tutor the children, stencil your walls....you get the picture. I''m that much in need).

Spare seat available if my daughter is not coming in the Barclays. Will now more by tomorrow.

If you can arrange anything with the ticket office you could use my season ticket in the City Stand.

Wouldn''t be able to get you the ticket posted in time though so the ticket office would need to be obliging.

I too am trying to get a ticket for a life long fan who is in Norwich over Christmas visiting form the States. If you get more than one offer Susie, would be real grateful if you could point them this way. Unfortunately unlike you, I can not darn socks, cook, etc..) though I''ll have a good go if need be....

Might have a spare ticket lower barclay, but wont know until monday or tuesday. Due to the fact i always like to provoke debate on here i am reluctant to leave a number so if you want to leave a number i will be happy to ring and let you know the situation

Scotty & Susie

Just spoken to the ticket office & because it''s a season ticket they have to offer the seat to the next on their waiting list so unless you''re the next one on it I don''t think I can help.

Sorry I did try but they have their proceedures I''m afraid.

Hi everyone...and many thanks for all the replies.
Just before I left for work at lunchtime I did phone the box office, and because I only wanted one on my own they have come up trumps. (Message on my answer machine to that effect). Still it is really great to know there is a network of caring bods out there willing to help out anyone in need. Cheers to you all. (Am still willing to darn socks, etc. if ever required, even to teach you Scotty so you can offer this to others next time!!!