TeemuVanBasten

Is this sheer brown nosing or delusional drivel?

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-daniel-farke-stuart-webber-premier-league-8451004

It sounds like a load of cultish guff that people are only parroting internally now. 

Nobody external is calling Webber a god like genius or claiming he has done anything remarkable.

He's flogged a player for £26m that was brought to the club as an investment by a previous regime, he's admittedly spent the proceeds well to take us up to the Premier League, the quality of the window which us sign Pukki, Krul and  Buendia unfortunately never replicated.

And he took us from 8th in the Championship when he came to 20th in the Premier League today. Its well within a normal range for this club. 

Under McNally & Bowkett, we went up two levels, stayed up in the Premier League, stayed up again, and at one stage became debt free without flogging our best players. 

I'm completely over this cringefest now I'm afraid, the emperor has no clothes. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 2

Phew. Thanks for letting us know. I wasn’t sure you were pissed off; none of your other posts/threads made it clear.

I’ll let Archant and the club know that any mention of anything remotely positive is the work of Goebbels and have the current league table tattooed on the inside of their eyelids. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

Oh please, get real. The club was heading down a one way street to financial meltdown when he arrived, with ailing facilities, huge debt starting to build and an aging squad that wasn't achieving.  We are unrecogniseable as a club from four years ago.

And stating McNally as an example is not good either as it was his lack of spending on infrastructure and his overspending on players that sent us in the end on a downward spiral financially.

How about just getting behind people at this difficult time eh?

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-daniel-farke-stuart-webber-premier-league-8451004

It sounds like a load of cultish guff that people are only parroting internally now. 

Nobody external is calling Webber a god like genius or claiming he has done anything remarkable.

He's flogged a player for £26m that was brought to the club as an investment by a previous regime, he's admittedly spent the proceeds well to take us up to the Premier League, the quality of the window which us sign Pukki, Krul and  Buendia unfortunately never replicated.

And he took us from 8th in the Championship when he came to 20th in the Premier League today. Its well within a normal range for this club. 

Under McNally & Bowkett, we went up two levels, stayed up in the Premier League, stayed up again, and at one stage became debt free without flogging our best players. 

I'm completely over this cringefest now I'm afraid, the emperor has no clothes. 

Is this a Flip  or a Flop ? I'm losing track.  How many wins before you 'buy back into the model ' as even if the head coach and,D o F depart , I reckon we'll  stay  working towards steady improvement under our own steam. 

Keep up the griping though, it's too cringey altogether  when you attempt  to be pleasant. Something will  perk you up later I'm sure.😉

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Oh please, get real. The club was heading down a one way street to financial meltdown when he arrived, with ailing facilities, huge debt starting to build and an aging squad that wasn't achieving.  We are unrecogniseable as a club from four years ago.

And stating McNally as an example is not good either as it was his lack of spending on infrastructure and his overspending on players that sent us in the end on a downward spiral financially.

How about just getting behind people at this difficult time eh?

No clue what you are on about Naismith and Lafferty were world class and would tear the Prem up for us right now 😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Phew. Thanks for letting us know. I wasn’t sure you were pissed off; none of your other posts/threads made it clear.

You seem to have taken it upon yourself to assume the role as the forums thread topic arbiter, issuing tickets to anybody who offers up an unoriginal thought. 

17 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Hang on, are you saying you think Farke should go? Not sure anyone has brought that up…🙄

Surprised that somebody who hasn't started a thread themselves since May would feel suitably qualified to self-anoint themselves to that role. Lets all start one thread a year shall we? I don't think that wouldn't make for a very lively forum my man. 

And of course it would be Lakey rocking up alongside you as the little lap dog wouldn't it, let the poor little man lick the fluff out of your belly button and sniff your armpits, or whatever it is that dogs like to do. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

The only trail Norwich City are blazing is the worst points total in EPL history. 

While Webber has done quite a bit of good since his arrival, he has now found his own limitations. The recruitment this season has been rubbish and he forgets what the club is about - getting results on the pitch. Nobody gives a toss about the 'Community Club' Mantra. 

If he goes to a bigger club, I'm not sure his over corporate style of PR will go down too well. We'll see. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You seemed to have taken it upon yourself to assume the role as the forums thread topic arbiter, issuing tickets to anybody who offers up an unoriginal thought. 

Surprised that somebody who hasn't started a thread themselves since May would feel suitably qualified to self-anoint themselves to that role. 

But of course it would be Lakey rocking up alongside you as the little lap dog wouldn't it, let the poor little man lick the fluff out of your belly button or whatever it is that dogs like to do. 

Like I said, try getting behind people. We're all fans of the same club after all and anyone with any sernse can realise that the more positive everyone can be going into tomorrow, the better.

51 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I’ll let Archant and the club know that any mention of anything remotely positive is the work of Goebbels and have the current league table tattooed on the inside of their eyelids. 

I think we all know what the "cringe fest" actually is, and it isn't the linked article 😅

9 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You seemed to have taken it upon yourself to assume the role as the forums thread topic arbiter, issuing tickets to anybody who offers up an unoriginal thought. 

Surprised that somebody who hasn't started a thread themselves since May would feel suitably qualified to self-anoint themselves to that role. Lets all start one thread a year shall we? I don't think that wouldn't make for a very lively forum my man. 

And of course it would be Lakey rocking up alongside you as the little lap dog wouldn't it, let the poor little man lick the fluff out of your belly button and sniff your armpits, or whatever it is that dogs like to do. 

So aggressive all the time😂

At least you admit that the thread is unoriginal. Next step is to realise that your - admittedly consistent - club bashing on thread after thread after thread is boring. Why start another thread to say the same thing you’ve been saying for day after day after day with the words rearranged?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Oh come on  TuB , you know exactly which bits dogs like to sniff...After all it was only a while back that you gave us chapter and verse on how I was one,  sniffing your bum.  Funny thing to obsess  over though, sniffing. 😉 each to their own. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Good on here when we are losing innit? 

It'll get to fever pitch before a ball is kicked tomorrow,  can you imagine the disappointment  if we actually  win  . All those  sad cases having to internalise their  issues for another week  at least.  

The best bit about being a whiner  is that  you can nearly always find something  to whine about, as its a human condition  not necessarily  a football one.

• Like 1

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

It'll get to fever pitch before a ball is kicked tomorrow,  can you imagine the disappointment  if we actually  win  . All those  sad cases having to internalise their  issues for another week  at least.  

The best bit about being a whiner  is that  you can nearly always find something  to whine about, as its a human condition  not necessarily  a football one.

William Hill will give you 5/2 on a Norwich win tomorrow.

We're the home team.

The opposition are 17th.

Fantastic odds if you are feeling confident, looks like there's a few on this thread with a fat wallet tomorrow.

Evens on the Leeds win.

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

William Hill will give you 5/2 on a Norwich win tomorrow.

We're the home team.

The opposition are 17th.

Fantastic odds if you are feeling confident, looks like there's a few on this thread with a fat wallet tomorrow.

Evens on the Leeds win.

Please stop being pleasant,  it's weird.  Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

I think we all know what the "cringe fest" actually is, and it isn't the linked article 😅

Still reading my posts then, a week after making a big song and dance about blocking me? Embarrassing. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

23 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Still reading my posts then, a week after making a big song and dance about blocking me? Embarrassing. 

Oh, your posts get read by all sorts. My libel lawyer keeps checking to see if you've repeated your typically nasty little smear that I enjoy racist humour.

5 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Oh, your posts get read by all sorts. My libel lawyer keeps checking to see if you've repeated your typically nasty little smear that I enjoy racist humour.

>When you get accused of being racist based on absolutely nothing on the internet by some generic, garden variety, pencil necked communist who’s spent too much time on Twitter and has made themselves dangerously mentally ill

image.jpeg.08a72eeb1042b51ddd557f1911efe66f.jpeg

3 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Like I said, try getting behind people. We're all fans of the same club after all and anyone with any sernse can realise that the more positive everyone can be going into tomorrow, the better.

No, they're no more fans of THIS club than an Ipswich supporter. They're fans of a club that exists only inside their head, with the label NCFC attached.

To make matters worse, they all want different versions of the same club. It's a bit like religion really.

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Good on here when we are losing innit? 

Rarely check in on here nowadays, and I’d imagine I’m not the only one, GPB, constant b1tching at the club attention seeking threads from TeemuVanBasten being a prime example why, he’s a numpty. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Asking you whether you like Jim Davidson isn't libel, I'd change lawyer if he hadn't already told you that. 

31 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Asking you whether you like Jim Davidson isn't libel, I'd change lawyer if he hadn't already told you that. 

Actually what she said was: 'Why didn't you tell me about this idiot before? He could end up providing me with any number of new clients.'

2 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Actually what she said was: 'Why didn't you tell me about this idiot before? He could end up providing me with any number of new clients.'

Yada yada yada 

4 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

So aggressive all the time😂

At least you admit that the thread is unoriginal. Next step is to realise that your - admittedly consistent - club bashing on thread after thread after thread is boring. Why start another thread to say the same thing you’ve been saying for day after day after day with the words rearranged?

The happy clappers get a good 4 or 5 threads from the forum version of Mr. Motivator for every pessimistic outlook which gets shared by me. Is it an echo chamber you are looking for? 

31 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Yada yada yada 

All of TuBs posts, ever, summed up in 3 words, by the big man himself.

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The happy clappers get a good 4 or 5 threads from the forum version of Mr. Motivator for every pessimistic outlook which gets shared by me. Is it an echo chamber you are looking for? 

Not sure thats true either, but sounds like me grandkids, 3 and 8 .....'he ate more than me,  he did it first' etc etc .😂😂😂😂😂