Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Cheerio!

Despite my pleas for politeness to each other, it would seem that tonight, yet again, its fell on deaf ears.

I come on here to relax and have fun in the debates, but you''re all too aggressive and disrespectful, and I don''t need that or you in my life.

Thanks for ruining a terrific site. 

Cheerio!.[:@]

frankly, don''t believe it for a moment but, if you are serious, please don''t go, it would be far less surreal if you werent here. and your opinions count for the opinions of about 20 other posters, as you seem to have at least 20 split personalities. but it would be very saqd if you are serious.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Despite my pleas for politeness to each other, it would seem that tonight, yet again, its fell on deaf ears.

I come on here to relax and have fun in the debates, but you''re all too aggressive and disrespectful, and I don''t need that or you in my life.

[/quote]

He''ll be back, like he always is.  Seen this many times over with him.  Boring....

Your wasting your breath   asking Wiz to stay  ! he goes deaf while he`s morphing into   captain Jack   whatsit    , also,  he`s made more dramatic exits   than a Shakespearian actor  with his elastic braces caught on a nail in the stage floor ! 

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

He''ll be back, like he always is.  Seen this many times over with him.  Boring....

[/quote]

Bit like you came back when we won a couple of games!!  [:P]  [;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Busy with yesterdays sorceress no doubt....

Bye. Just like everyone else you are entitiled to your opinion on this

mesage board, but i must admit i for one will look forward to a Wizard

free environment as i believe you try to be a celebrity on here.

Can''t believe I''m rising to this but, as has been pointed out already, your insulting language and unreasonable name calling is about the worst on here. Anyway, see you in a week. [:)]

Right, Bitching each other as usual

this is ment to be a nice, friendly message board

but most of you are monsters

a laugh and a joke is fine, but when its in every thread, every single day then it gets boring

some of you need to grow up and act your age

[quote user="AJ"]

a laugh and a joke is fine, but when its in every thread, every single day then it gets boring

[/quote] I couldn''t agree more - you wouldn''t think we all supported the same team. As I''ve said before if you disgree with an opinion answer it with a well argued response or witty comment. Answering with an insult is just ignorant and lends no weight to an argument!!!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="AJ"]

[/quote] I couldn''t

agree more - you wouldn''t think we all supported the same team. As I''ve

said before if you disgree with an opinion answer it with a well argued

response or witty comment. Answering with an insult is just ignorant

and lends no weight to an argument!!![/quote]

Oh gawd, stop being so pompous. Who cares if a few (only very mild

anyway) insults get bandied about. BTW Alex HJ, I wouldn''t do it, 

or condone it, but why aren''t people that chucked stuff at Alan Smith''s

ambulance real fans? They may be cretins, but certainly passionate

ones, probably the most "real" ones? People always say that about

hooligans, not real fans. Yes they probably are, just violent ones!

Why not just be honest and say that for the time being Wiz you can hear yourself saying the same things and going around in circles. Like we all do you have run out of ideas, but unlike Rant or Septic you prefer to give the rest of us a break until some new ones come along.

Look forward to your resurrection.

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="AJ"]

[/quote] I couldn''t agree more - you wouldn''t think we all supported the same team. As I''ve said before if you disgree with an opinion answer it with a well argued response or witty comment. Answering with an insult is just ignorant and lends no weight to an argument!!![/quote]I couldnt agree more - if only it were not just you two that felt that way.The one thing I will say about Wiz is that he does seem to like the attention. I mean why announce your departure from here when, to be fair, he was involved in creating a lot of this atmosphere.I really do agree with you though - this is a discussion board and not just somewhere to come and slag everything off. The people who are going to go to the official supporters meeting should be able to come on here and get an accurate taste of what other fans think and be tempted to discuss things with them.Instead they look on here and probably see one or two regular and intelligent posters trying to rise above it all with the rest embroiled in some sort of infighting over who speaks the most tosh!Great isnt it?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="AJ"]

[/quote] I couldn''t agree more - you wouldn''t think we all supported the same team. As I''ve said before if you disgree with an opinion answer it with a well argued response or witty comment. Answering with an insult is just ignorant and lends no weight to an argument!!![/quote]

Oh gawd, stop being so pompous. Who cares if a few (only very mild anyway) insults get bandied about. BTW Alex HJ, I wouldn''t do it,  or condone it, but why aren''t people that chucked stuff at Alan Smith''s ambulance real fans? They may be cretins, but certainly passionate ones, probably the most "real" ones? People always say that about hooligans, not real fans. Yes they probably are, just violent ones!
[/quote]

What???? You won''t condone what happened to Alan Smith but you seek to justify why the people rocked his ambulance and threw rock at it? Passion, what''s passionate about trying to turn over an ambulance with an unconscious patient? If they were that passionate about their football club surely they would not want to give a bad name? It’s football, not gang warfare!

you know when you look at the posts you always wonder what the people look like, well i always imagine 1st wizard to look like his picture! I bet he does [:P]

To Saint Canary a little story about Alan Smith.Last year I went to the England v Wales game @ Old Trafford.I was lucky enough to be sitting in the front row right in the corner next to the corner flag .Alan Smith was a sub for the match and was warming up next to the corner flag in the first half.As he was doing his stretches etc someone behind me in the crowd must have shouted something that upset him.However instead of ignoring the abuse he susequently threatened to F...king kill the supported not once but @ least 2 or three times,incidently in front of the police,stewards AND LOADS OF KIDS INCLUDING MINE.To say i was shocked was an understatement but the Bill,Stewards,and even the bloody FA, didnt want to know, which in my opinion really sucks.So the moral of the tale is that THUGS ,like Alan Smith  Really do deserve all the abuse they get.