Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Dowell

Arsenal away, we looked decent that day. I think we played better than we gave ourselves credit for, mainly due to Arsenals poor form. They've been much better since! Anway, Tzolis and Dowell both started and played well, and linked well with Pukki. Next game, both gone. 

Dowell should be our number 10, especially after coming in hot from last season. 

Yes, we’ll just add him to the list of ‘players who should be playing’, along with all the others….so that’s Todd, Tzolis, Gilmour, Rashica and Dowell.

Not sure which 5 players are meant to give way, other than the current scapegoat that is Sargent, oh and presumably Kenny as a rollover scapegoat from previous seasons.

Edit - how did I forget Sorensen, too. So that’s 6.

Edited by Branston Pickle

15 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Yes, we’ll just add him to the list of ‘players who should be playing’, along with all the others….so that’s Todd, Tzolis, Gilmour, Rashica and Dowell.

Not sure which 5 players are meant to give way, other than the current scapegoat that is Sargent, oh and presumably Kenny as a rollover scapegoat from previous seasons.

Edit - how did I forget Sorensen, too. So that’s 6.

Two of those would be substitutes. McLean, PLM, Sargent and Gibson would make way. Fairly sensible to replace the players who are underperforming with the more talented players who are inexplicably being left out to accommodate the negative tactics.

On 27/10/2021 at 18:45, lake district canary said:

If he can't afford the Seychelles, that could be a good counter offer for him 🙂

It's a 16 hour flight and you're going for a weekend. How about a sensible suggestion. Somewhere nice in the lakes, or up to Scotland, or perhaps York. I didn't realise I had to pick the location too. I'm a benevolent stranger, not a travel agent.