Sign in to follow this  
Reggie

Farke

Do not understand why Daniel Farke has not been dismissed and I think the real issue is bigger than results . His treatment of some talented players , Gilmore , Cantwell and Tzolis has been disgraceful and far too public.The transfer signings by him / Webber have been a joke ( forget ‘little old Norwich , 50 million are a joke ) .Delia , get a grip . Go now Daniel you are not up to it !

• Like 1

They clearly want to keep him. It’s why they won’t come out and say anything - the minute they do he has the infamous vote of confidence. Heads down to buy him time 

8 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Funny how a bad result brings them all the woodwork...

A bad result? 2 points and 3 goals out of a possible 57 points in this division…no wins, etc more than one result chump. 

• Thanks 1

It’s utterly staggering what is even worse is we haven’t heard a sound from Webber, that in its self is inexcusable 

1 hour ago, Reggie said:

Do not understand why Daniel Farke has not been dismissed and I think the real issue is bigger than results . His treatment of some talented players , Gilmore , Cantwell and Tzolis has been disgraceful and far too public.The transfer signings by him / Webber have been a joke ( forget ‘little old Norwich , 50 million are a joke ) .Delia , get a grip . Go now Daniel you are not up to it !

So are they young and talented players or are they joke signings?

Helps if you can make up your mind in the same post.

1 hour ago, Reggie said:

You should have stopped at ‘do not understand’. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If we do somehow destory Leeds I wonder how this place will look..

I’d love that. And by the way it could happen! 

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm guessing it won't be full of 1st time posters starting new doom and gloom threads...

Need to draw a line under it and get behind the manager and team for Leeds now, as it is as game we can get points from regardless of the previous game. 

Not as entertaining that’s for sure 

Very happy and relieved, do you think we will? 

3 hours ago, Reggie said:

Have you not been a Norwich fan over the last 25 years? The reason why is the owners do not like to admit they have made a mistake, so will double down on that mistake until the home crowd turns on them forcing their hand. That will probably happen against Leeds, if not certainly by the time we play Southampton or Wolves.

By then they will have dithered too much, as is their M.O., They will then appoint someone completely unqualified to keep us up, my money is on Russell Martin as they quite like him, and we will go down with the lowest points tally ever, being the first side never to win a game all season. The media will then label us the unwinables.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

3 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Have you not been a Norwich fan over the last 25 years? The reason why is the owners do not like to admit they have made a mistake, so will double down on that mistake until the home crowd turns on them forcing their hand. That will probably happen against Leeds, if not certainly by the time we play Southampton or Wolves.

By then they will have dithered too much, as is their M.O., They will then appoint someone completely unqualified to keep us up, my money is on Russell Martin as they quite like him, and we will go down with the lowest points tally ever, being the first side never to win a game all season. The media will then label us the unwinables.

Really hope it’s Russell Martin. 

Just now, Mello Yello said:

If we beat Leeds the focus will then be on Bielsa the Bucket.....Motd 2 will be interesting.....

If we beat Leeds I'll streak naked down St Stephen Street.

1 minute ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

If we beat Leeds I'll streak naked down St Stephen Street.

I'll be 10 yards behind you dressed like Frank n Furter....."It's just a jump to the left".......

• Haha 1

If we beat Leeds I'll be nice to the mother in law. For a few minutes at least.

I think we are a long way from the "Beating Leeds could relegate us" nonsense we saw with Hughton. Then we actually had some hope of staying up....

I think pretty much everyone would be delighted, even the most ardent Farke or Delia-outist.