Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Are Norwich Just Too Nice

From the owners through to the fans. I can’t think of a manager in the last two decades where there hasn’t been a love in. Success has been delivered by them all at some stage but when it turns it’s always allowed to fester for an age. Worthington, Hughton, Neil and now poor Daniel all have parallels and looked and now look broken at the end. 

You need strong relationships and trust with your managers but do Norwich take it to another level that’s ultimately unhealthy? 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

From the owners through to the fans. I can’t think of a manager in the last two decades where there hasn’t been a love in. Success has been delivered by them all at some stage but when it turns it’s always allowed to fester for an age. Worthington, Hughton, Neil and now poor Daniel all have parallels and looked and now look broken at the end. 

You need strong relationships and trust with your managers but do Norwich take it to another level that’s ultimately unhealthy? 

I think Delia gets a bit attached to her managers which makes it difficult to be ruthless. The only one she didn't get in bed with is Brian Gunn and he was given no time.

1 minute ago, Mullet said:

I think Delia gets a bit attached to her managers which makes it difficult to be ruthless. The only one she didn't get in bed with is Brian Gunn and he was given no time.

That’s very decent of Micky to let her do that. Never had him down as a voyeur but can now picture the carnage. 

Talking about .....'getting into bed with' , there were rumours (I never believed them for one moment of course) that one of the early managers in her reign could, perhaps, have...............................................

3 hours ago, Mullet said:

She sounds like complete filth.

Little hottie in her day too...

ds-395062.jpg.054303c6d470f279a19206b2006bfd05.jpg

19 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Talking about .....'getting into bed with' , there were rumours (I never believed them for one moment of course) that one of the early managers in her reign could, perhaps, have...............................................

BR? 

32 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Didn’t he ‘come twice’ 😂

I heard that rumour as well.

34 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

She sounds like complete filth.

Little hottie in her day too...

ds-395062.jpg.054303c6d470f279a19206b2006bfd05.jpg

TVB I reckon you're one of the fans of yesteryear with a battery Radio up against your ear walking out of the ground, complete with rope belt, string vest and clothes you found in a hedge...so I claim my £5.