Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Paddy Davitt Puts The Boot In.

Talk about the screamingly obvious 

once you lose a team like Farke has lost the team and the away fans there is no going back 

Not unreasonable ratings given the performance.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team score as low that.  I hope they are ashamed of themselves, and we see a huge response next time out.

It won’t make it right, but it is all they can do now.

I do not think that Paddy is”putting the boot in” . He is reporting as he sees it and in my opinion he is accurate. Farke has reached the end, he is not fit for purpose in the Premiership environment. He must go, NOW!

"Farke’s brutally honest post-match admission perhaps some of his players were dazzled by Chelsea’s star appeal should cut much deeper than the lacerations from a club record equalling top flight loss"

Apart from Normann, Hanley, Cantwell and Aarons I just don't see that attitude of 'I'm good enough and deserve to play at this level' from any other of our players, we need every one of our players to feel and act like this and not give a t055 who the opposition is, we show too much respect to other teams. Too meek, too nice and too much of a soft touch.