Sign in to follow this  
PAUL

Delia out

Whilst I think Farke should go now the board are extremely weak and will not do anything!

I think it’s about time Delia sold her shares and got out. She was always there in good times but never in times of crisis. 😡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

She was there yesterday so it can't be a crisis.

Yes but when does she speak publicly about a club crisis? She only did the where are you let’s be havin you before cos she was drunk on red wine at a match!

Dream on. You’ll have to wait until Delia and Michael are dead at the earliest for that to happen and that’s on the assumption that Tom will be willing to sell, which I seriously doubt 

6 minutes ago, PAUL said:

Yes but when does she speak publicly about a club crisis? She only did the where are you let’s be havin you before cos she was drunk on red wine at a match!

Yes but she may still be on a minutes silence.

32 minutes ago, PAUL said:

Whilst I think Farke should go now the board are extremely weak and will not do anything!

I think it’s about time Delia sold her shares and got out. She was always there in good times but never in times of crisis. 😡

Bit like posters with nothing to say when things are going well, but he suddenly appear when they aren’t. Eh Paul?

Tom will sell.  If my family left me a business worth millions, I’d be like ‘show me the money’, as I’d know my own limitations in running a business.  

Edited by Danbury Yellow
  • Like 1

Just now, Commonsense said:

Bit like posters with nothing to say when things are going well, but he suddenly appear when they aren’t. Eh Paul?

Ten a penny, those ghouls.

Cheers Paul. 18 months for that insight. Try waiting 4 or 5 years and you might come up with something on par with @Uncle Fred  which is a low bar in itself,  by the way.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Cheers Paul. 18 months for that insight. Try waiting 4 or 5 years and you might come up with something on par with @Uncle Fred  which is a low bar in itself,  by the way.

You would do well to listen to someone who clearly understands the issues at the club 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

She was there yesterday so it can't be a crisis.

She looked quite pale from the TV picture.

Why was she there? After all based on her Pandemic logic she shouldn't have been there out of sympathy with the fans whom the Club’s policies denied a ticket.

Sorry people but what other business can behave the way the current owners do? Constant stick or twist?

The fans have invested in the infrastructure;

The fans have invested in developing the talent;

The fans have invested in the commercial arms.

It's coming to an end. The fans have no say in what happens next. Basically, we are expected to continue to support one family and pretend that the club is a premier league operation.

The stock has been sold. Stick or twist?

1 hour ago, Danbury Yellow said:

Tom will sell.  If my family left me a business worth millions, I’d be like ‘show me the money’, as I’d know my own limitations in running a business.  

Yep, totally agree with this. 

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Ten a penny, those ghouls.

Thanks - and when the dust has settled our defeat was the 3rd worse defeat this weekend. Sticky Toffe and a stink of Man Ure- Talk about no stomach for a fight. 

What we need is to be sold to a multi billion pound consortium, headed by a nation with a suspect human rights record.....err no hang on maybe not.

4 hours ago, PAUL said:

It was actually sherry trifle with too much sherry.

4 hours ago, PAUL said:

You won’t be hearing anything from Delia and that’s guaranteed. 

3 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Yep, totally agree with this. 

Delia will have a clause in the will Tom can not sell it only leave it to his Family