Graham Paddons Beard

Man Utd are worse than us

Why can’t we be Liverpool, or if the score doesn’t exceed 7, Man Utd even 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Son Ova Gunn

I fear the Samaritans in Cornwall will be busy tonight. And I am sure posters on here will be sharing the grief of so many 'reds' up and down the country.

Their owners will act quicker than ours, Solskjaer will be gone by the middle of the week but Farke will still be lauded as a great manager by Delia and co 🙈

At least we won’t be headline news tomorrow. I do believe Liverpool , Man City and Chelsea are probably to good for the EPL now. 

Heh, when we were 5-0 down Gibson got sent off. Maybe Pogba was channelling his inner Ben Gibson? Then Krul was caught with that penalty via VAR before Mount scored 6, and United had a goal disallowed due to VAR.

1 minute ago, Making Plans said:

I find it amazing that some people seem to believe that this makes us look better than we actually are

It doesn't, but it just shows a team that are worse.  😉

1 minute ago, Making Plans said:

I find it amazing that some people seem to believe that this makes us look better than we actually are

Well we only lost 3-0 at home to Liverpool. So right now that’s my weekend positive !! 

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Horrendous challenge red card all day long,

Pogba on 15 mins, given away a goal and now a red,

That's one set of shirt & shorts the kit man won't have to wash.

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

That's one set of shirt & shorts the kit man won't have to wash.

Very unprofessional as was Gibson yesterday.

Pogba knew exactly what he was doing and what the outcome would be,

1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Their owners will act quicker than ours, Solskjaer will be gone by the middle of the week but Farke will still be lauded as a great manager by Delia and co 🙈

One has tens of millions to spend, and has entirely different targets. I would have thought that even you could work that out. Perhaps not.

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Tim said:

OGS available tomorrow suspect. 

Hmmmmm, wonder if would fancy the challenge at Carra Rud? 🤔

I hope not.

5 minutes ago, RobJames said:

One has tens of millions to spend, and has entirely different targets. I would have thought that even you could work that out. Perhaps not.

Oh dear you have a sense of humour failure did you? Never mind.

Surely we should have targets too? 

or maybe a few people like being embarrassed in the Prem

13 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

No more excuses for the quality of opposition. It doesn’t excuse the pathetic performance levels, there’s been little to no positives, we don’t need to take points in those games but it would be nice to say ‘we did xxx well, or xxx played well, or that was good from xxx’, but there’s nothing, just nothing to get behind.

And what we’re seeing today from United is a team at the end of their managerial cycle, we can’t look at this and somehow excuse our own dire situation, there’s nothing to say from other than it will be nice for the media focus to be on the plight of another side. Good performance on Sunday or sack him

Trouble is, football is a funny old game.

Our first 2 games were against teams who've turned out to be 2 of the 3 top teams.

We had new players, some of whom arrived late, & no pre-season. Getting some fluency is going to take time.

We've only played teams we could seriously think about beating recently (Brighton, Burnley).

For comparison Brentford played the worst Arsenal team I've seen in years. It gave them a huge boost. And they have a settled team

Now Chelsea have knocked the stuffing out of us. It's very difficult to compete against players who are better than you in all respects. I could try as hard as I could against a professional boxer but the result would be inevitable. Resistance as the saying goes, is futile.

But Leeds are not at those levels. Daniel has to get the team's collective jaw off the floor. Let's see what happens.

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Shame Liverpool have stopped playing as a team and players got individually selfish 

Yes Liverpool have taken the foot off the pedal this half unlike Chelsea who just wanted to bury us.