Sign in to follow this  
Stan Ley

Worthington -- "We had an average January"

Worthington states that "We had a good December & an average January". By "average", if he means four defeats & an away draw at Plymouth then I think I need to get in touch with The Oxford English Dictionary to see whether I can get the definition of the word redefined!!!!!

Worrying to think that if we continue this "average" run through Feb, March & April then we''re destined for relegation.

"The Boss" thinks a win over Ipswich could "kick start" our season. Bit late in February - eh.

We have no chance of reaching a play-off place. The extra income  received in each of our last two seasons has been largely wasted. Such a disappointment then that the manager was allowed to use some of the Ashton cash to bring more players in. This money should have been retained & made available to a new Manager when Worthington is sacked in May.

"average". Interesting that. 1 point from a possible 15. You can only get 1 point worse than average, that would be 0 points. That would have to be a "bad" January. So would a good January have been 2 draws & 3 defeats? This guy needs to go, sharpish.

[quote user="Stan Ley"]

"The Boss" thinks a win over Ipswich could "kick start" our season. Bit late in February - eh.

[/quote]Well if everyone at the club has your attitude, then yeah, it probably is a bit late.Thankfully I don''t think everyones thrown in the towel "Stan style" yet.

yeh i was pretty disappointed, confused and annoyed at that comment! the performances weren''t average, and the results certainly weren''t average! i just hope we dont have a bad february!

This (alleged) statement from Worthy better have credibility! Or, the ''hawk eyed'' Detective Inspector MadDan, Detective Sergeant Squitty (and following right up their rear - DC Dicky) of the KTF Special Patrol Group - who police this board with a rod of rubber! Will come a knockin'' on your monitor - to read you the riotous, libelious and slanderous reply act!

So if your facts and sources aren''t genuine.........well, don''t say you weren''t warned!!! NEE NAW! NEE NAW! NEE NAW! "Oh Dear! Quick, split guys - they''re on the way! Go and hide on another message board till the heat dies down! They won''t stay long on here..........a snide retort, flippant comment, maybe a couple of insulting lines, then possibly the odd halfwit, riffraff, you''re all binners paragraph....then  they''re back off to the station; for hob nobs and mugs of Rosy Lee.......Keep low, ignore the retaliation and fight the KTF!......"Mello ''the Fingers'' Yello!" ;~) OTBC!

"YOU''LL NEVER TAKE ME MONITOR AND KEYBOARD KTF SPG!" ;~] "G''URN MadDan and Co, GIVE US ''ELL!........WE CAN TAKE IT!

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Stan Ley"]

[/quote]Well if everyone at the club has your attitude, then yeah, it probably is a bit late.Thankfully I don''t think everyones thrown in the towel "Stan style" yet.[/quote]

i dunno herb, looked to me like worthy had thrown the towel in b4 west ham and reading.....