Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

How many of you...........

7 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:
25 minutes ago, Haus said:

He's just a troll

Yeah I know that mate, but some days you just have to react, which I know is exactly what they feed on, but I'm the kind of person who tells it like it is in real life, so I find it difficult to bite my tongue on here at times

Oh get over yourselves. 

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

We know how these things play out with sides that operate a normal managerial system. We don't operate under that format so what happens next likely to be different from what many expect.

I’m intrigued Ricardo. Do you genuinely think if we fail to win one of the next two games the Club will just remain silent and power through despite the unrest?

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

So we have one job on Sunday. Get behind Farke and the players to help make it happen. After that  I'm very much 'what will be will be'.

Is that you telling people what to do? Are you doing it from a high horse too?

22 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Is that you telling people what to do? Are you doing it from a high horse too?

Nope I could be wrong and our job is to cause as much havoc as possible in order to enforce change. It's a personal choice...

it's absurd that the OP doesn't see that this club is in the best league in Europe and that no other club farts around saying "we are exceptional, we stick with the people we like". Its embarrassing to Norfolk, to our city. If we want to be in the premier league, then do it. At least give it a go or agree with the rest of the football world that we think that Norfolk will define the Premier League.

9 hours ago, lake district canary said:

.........wanting Farke out now, wanted him out in his second championship season when we had a poor start - and went on to win it so well.  Genuine question.  Come on - answer honestly......

Yeah the situations are identical 🤣

On 24/10/2021 at 13:04, NFN FC said:

What I want to see is improvement each time we go up. I want to see entertaining football. 

What we are getting is neither of those. 

I don't care if we go down but I want us to look like we have some fight. 

I had Farke’s back until yesterday when it hit home what a negative brand of football we are playing. Imo he has to get 6 or more points from the next 3 games or it's game over for him. 

Ah, this is another good one!

Ah nostalgia 

nom nom nom... 

I forget what the point of this walk down memory lane is.