Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

0-9 yet Southampton stuck with their manager

24 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

What, for answering back to a post like that?

What, a post that was in all likelihood true? You know exactly what you are on here. Like I said yesterday, you're probably a decent fella in real life, but the character you've created on here is just an utter womble at times. 

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

What, a post that was in all likelihood true? You know exactly what you are on here. Like I said yesterday, you're probably a decent fella in real life, but the character you've created on here is just an utter womble at times. 

I write as I feel. If you don't like it then it's up to you, but several people clearly like my posts as indicated on most threads I have started, including this one. It looks like just another case of people not liking something and calling out "wum" just because they disagree.  The shame is on you and others who can't take anyone putting an opposing view without resorting to insults.

The 9-0 loss to Leicester was obviously a massive humiliation but as many others have pointed out, the circumstances were hardly similar. Southampton at that point had 8 points on the board at least and that loss left them 18th well in touch with the rest of the league. 

We've just lost 7-0 having not won a game all season and rock bottom of the league with a 5 point gap already in place between us at 17th.

Southampton stuck with Hassenhuttal because you could easily suggest the result was an aberration. It is very difficult to make that claim for Farke. 

42 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

What, for answering back to a post like that?

Several people on this thread have made counter arguments to yours, yet you chose only to respond to the school yard stuff.

I don’t think you are a WUM Lakey you are clearly the Norwich version of Ipswich Crazy , if you actually believe the crap you post you probably need help .

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

I write as I feel. If you don't like it then it's up to you, but several people clearly like my posts as indicated on most threads I have started, including this one. It looks like just another case of people not liking something and calling out "wum" just because they disagree.  The shame is on you and others who can't take anyone putting an opposing view without resorting to insults.

I like your posts for the most part Lakey but in times like these you do really bring it on yourself.

I think people just find it frustrating when you start thread after thread patronising fans, trying to ‘talk sense’ to everyone, telling them what they should and shouldn’t feel. Many of your targets have put a lot of time and money into attending home and away games. Which you do not do. To be clear on that - I don’t at all think that makes your opinion on NCFC less valid, or you less of a fan, or any of that petty nonsense, but it sure as **** doesn’t qualify you to be the self proclaimed arbitrator of acceptable feelings, does it? That’s why people resort to insults, not because they can’t debate the point.

But not only that, in the past you’ve proven very clearly that you’re far out of touch, probably further than many of the people you are criticising. If it was up to you we’d still have Worthington in charge ffs. So I don’t really get where your clear superiority complex comes from. No one is arsed is you want things to feel positive about things, that’s fine, just don’t peddle preachy patronising garbage and expect everyone else to listen and obey you like your word is somehow more qualified. It isn’t.

Also the ‘point’ you have tried to get across in this OP is nonsensical and bears little resemblance to the actual situation. The fact this is the best you could do clearly shows how sorry a state of affairs Farke’s current premier league plight is. There are no examples of a team sticking with a manager through worse, none! Well done for showing that to everyone.

I’ve been one of the more positive posters this season and firmly believed we were making progress but that game yesterday killed off all my hope for this team under Farke. It was diabolical. It’s not a knee jerk reaction it’s the straw that broke the camels back. He has 90 minutes to prove me wrong with a good performance versus Leeds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am trying to think of the last great escape in the EPL where a club kept the same manager. I remember WBA in our 2004-5 campaign but obviously that was a long time ago and a fairer playing field.

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I like your posts for the most part Lakey but in times like these you do really bring it on yourself.

I think people just find it frustrating when you start thread after thread patronising fans, trying to ‘talk sense’ to everyone, telling them what they should and shouldn’t feel. Many of your targets have put a lot of time and money into attending home and away games. Which you do not do. To be clear on that - I don’t at all think that makes your opinion on NCFC less valid, or you less of a fan, or any of that petty nonsense, but it sure as **** doesn’t qualify you to be the self proclaimed arbitrator of acceptable feelings, does it? That’s why people resort to insults, not because they can’t debate the point.

But not only that, in the past you’ve proven very clearly that you’re far out of touch, probably further than many of the people you are criticising. If it was up to you we’d still have Worthington in charge ffs. So I don’t really get where your clear superiority complex comes from. No one is arsed is you want things to feel positive about things, that’s fine, just don’t peddle preachy patronising garbage and expect everyone else to listen and obey you like your word is somehow more qualified. It isn’t.

Also the ‘point’ you have tried to get across in this OP is nonsensical and bears little resemblance to the actual situation. The fact this is the best you could do clearly shows how sorry a state of affairs Farke’s current premier league plight is. There are no examples of a team sticking with a manager through worse, none! Well done for showing that to everyone.

I’ve been one of the more positive posters this season and firmly believed we were making progress but that game yesterday killed off all my hope for this team under Farke. It was diabolical. It’s not a knee jerk reaction it’s the straw that broke the camels back. He has 90 minutes to prove me wrong with a good performance versus Leeds.

Post of the week 👍