Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

On reflection

Usually I stick up for DF - pointing out that he is left high and dry by the board. Yet the more I think about it/ the more I am not sure that is the case this season. 

strikes me he has lost the dressing room and needs to go. There seems to be a rift between him and Tzolis/Cantwell/gilmour (who is said to have celebrated with Chelsea that shows total disrespect to his manager) 

the performances suggest nobody is running through a wall for him anymore- literally nobody. 

his formations and tactics and team selections are off

he offers excuses but no vision or solutions 

Time for the P45 methinks 

• Like 1

Shocker,  you've seen an unverified tweet which has been deleted by a clickbait page about Gilmour and used that in your argument.

When have you ever stuck up for Farke, or even anything to do with Norwich?  You’re one of the most negative posters here!

Edited by Branston Pickle

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

Regardless of the tweet/ there are plenty of rumours of discontent and recall and he didn’t even make the bench today - so I think all is not rosy there at present 

****, Gilmour was not available today!  He couldn't play against the club that has loaned him.  For a few hours I was beginning to side with you, but you've now ended that with this **** stirring.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Regardless of the tweet/ there are plenty of rumours of discontent and recall and he didn’t even make the bench today - so I think all is not rosy there at present 

Possibly. I'm not sure how much to worry about it because I've not seen enough in Gilmours performances. He can't make the bench today because he's against his parent club.

Id be more concerned about Cantwell. Hopefully its just a fitness build up and an attitude that can get sorted. But if its a fallout with Farke then I'm struggling - I dont see this Norwich team doing much without Todd involved.

Edited by hogesar

3 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

How was he going to make the bench? 

17 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Shocker,  you've seen an unverified tweet which has been deleted by a clickbait page about Gilmour and used that in your argument.

Shame as I agreed with the OP before I read this 

pathetic 

13 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

How was he going to make the bench? 

Exactly what a **** head