Always thought him to be massively overrated by the fans, I won't be sorry when he leaves in the summer, and would be quite happy if it was this weekend instead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, simmo_2 said:

Didn’t he buy all the cows ears that’s Farkes got to make a silk purse out off??????????

Webber couldn't even find proper sows ears 🤬

• Haha 2

I personally think they both need to go, lets have a freshen up.

He's never sounded particularly committed to the long term has he, and in my opinion is too obsessed with German football. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Helsinki canary said:

Both will go together, Neil will be called in to be caretaker again

Alex Neil was pictured at a game with David McNally a few weeks ago, we could go full circle and have them both back.

7 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

You do seem to be getting around all the houses today  - Smith out, Farke out, Webber out, Sargent’s crap, Krul is poor, yadda yadda yadda.   

Those saying Webber out are being a bit naive. Put it this way, when he does go it'll be to a bigger club than us.

• Like 3

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Alex Neil was pictured at a game with David McNally a few weeks ago, we could go full circle and have them both back.

I was actually thing of Neil Adams😃

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Those saying Webber out are being a bit naive. Put it this way, when he does go it'll be to a bigger club than us.

Will have to ask some serious questions if it turns out to be Werder Bremen and he funds a squad rebuild with the Rashica and Sargent fees.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, hogesar said:

How Naive are you, people like you are making this club a laughing stock. It’s so sad we have this type of supporter because the fan base deserves so much more. 😞😢😭

To be honest if anyone really wants Webber out they clearly have no idea 

if it weren’t for him we would be stuck in the dark ages still of Colney with the gym in the conservatory and Doris (bless her) cooking the players their lunch 

the club is beyond recognition from where it was before, for the better 

I know a lot of you are hurting about today’s result but let’s not lose our heads 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, simmo_2 said:

How Naive are you, people like you are making this club a laughing stock. It’s so sad we have this type of supporter because the fan base deserves so much more. 😞😢😭

I'm right though arent I? Webber has made us millions, left a legacy with Top 6 Premier League standard facilities (even Talksport begrudgingly spoke about that today pre match), and Will leave us in a better place significantly off the pitch,  and on it too.

Like I said, Webber will go to a bigger club than us when he leaves.

Also, if I make the club a laughing stock guess what? Tough sh*t fella. I ain't going anywhere. Maybe you could try doing something about all your complaints instead of aimlessly whining on here?

Along with the stowmarket 2 he has passed his best before date

the fact he keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over again is most worrying 

It should be Webber's balls on the rack not DF. He has failed to recruit the standard of player(s) to be competitive in this league.

Penny pinching during negotiations to recruit top players (Ajar, King, Toney) and selling our top players at bargain price (Buendia) or even giving them away (Vrancic).

We are all aware of his improving the facilities & systems around the club - he should stay away from the playing side (recruitment of 1st team players) where he is clueless. Move to a big club in the future - you have to be kidding !!! - if he was any good he'd have provided DF with players from which he can do his job. It is not an excuse that the owners haven't given him the budget - they have given him money - he has not spent it wisely. DF and Smith & Jones are getting a lot of flak - about time this guy admits to his failures. To save his butt he restructures and puts Adams into the firing line ! 

2 hours ago, Yobocop said:

To be honest if anyone really wants Webber out they clearly have no idea 

if it weren’t for him we would be stuck in the dark ages still of Colney with the gym in the conservatory and Doris (bless her) cooking the players their lunch 

the club is beyond recognition from where it was before, for the better 

I know a lot of you are hurting about today’s result but let’s not lose our heads 

I'm sorry but explain this. Yes we have improved the training field and facilties but we sell our best players each season to do so and have been unable to give the Premier league a good good in either of our seasons under him, despite spending more money than any other previous regimes. I don't see how we have improved as a club under Webber.  

• Like 1

Isn't he scheduled to leave at the end of this season anyway?.....6 months time.

Will he really want to get involved in the messy business of firing/hiring a manger?

His legacy will be that he oversaw the improvements in infastrure and training facilities at the club

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

I'm right though arent I? Webber has made us millions, left a legacy with Top 6 Premier League standard facilities (even Talksport begrudgingly spoke about that today pre match), and Will leave us in a better place significantly off the pitch,  and on it too.

Also, if I make the club a laughing stock guess what? Tough sh*t fella. I ain't going anywhere. Maybe you could try doing something about all your complaints instead of aimlessly whining on here?

The majority of the funds used to improve the infrastructure have come from players purchased under previous regimes. In my mind Webber has squandered more money than any other regime I have seen in my lifetime. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

Webber had two shots at keeping this club up in the prem. On the first occasion, by his own admission, he failed to act when needed. This time he blew through 50m and actually made the squad weaker. It was failure of the highest order. No big club will touch him after this.

He made a few very lucky signings one season. It’s abundantly clear now that this was all it was. He wasn’t the genius people made him out to be.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Bunny said:

Webber had two shots at keeping this club up in the prem. On the first occasion, by his own admission, he failed to act when needed. This time he blew through 50m and actually made the squad weaker. It was failure of the highest order. No big club will touch him after this.

He made a few very lucky signings one season. It’s abundantly clear now that this was all it was. He wasn’t the genius people made him out to be.

It looks more and more like he was the tailor who made the Emperor's new clothes. 

I wouldn't want to be in the boardroom with Delia if he's recommended what she should wear. 😃

• Haha 1

Too many Ipswich followers on here masquerading as Canaries, to even make it worth contributing to. We do the same on their forum. I would be amazed if some major critics are not an ITFC ST holder. Why else would he come on here trying to be destructive?

Stuart Webber stayed in town tonight working on Canaries business It's what he does, and he does it rather well. He does not manage the team and he generally sorts out other peoples' problems rather than causing them. 

Edited by Pugin
incomplete
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, hogesar said:

Newcastle will make an approach tomorrow and we'll get £10m and Saint maximum in compensation

4 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Isn't he scheduled to leave at the end of this season anyway?.....6 months time.

Will he really want to get involved in the messy business of firing/hiring a manger?

His legacy will be that he oversaw the improvements in infastrure and training facilities at the club

And clearing 25 million of debt, which saved the club from administration.

And two promotions.

And creating an environment where promoting youth is allowed to flourish.

And increasing fan engagement, in an open and honest way.

And engaging with community initiatives like the nest.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Pugin said:

Stuart Webber stayed in town tonight working on Canaries business It's what he does, and he does it rather well. He does not manage the team and he generally sorts out other peoples' problems rather than causing them. 

It’s nice to see that Stuart’s mum still posts.

Morning Mrs Webber!

45 minutes ago, Yellow and Green said:

And clearing 25 million of debt, which saved the club from administration.

And two promotions.

And creating an environment where promoting youth is allowed to flourish.

And increasing fan engagement, in an open and honest way.

And engaging with community initiatives like the nest.

And presiding over 34 losses out of 47 EPL games.

And two relegations.

This is a results business. Not a game of monopoly. 

McNally’s reign outperformed Webber’s on every measure as far as I’m concerned. 

This is clearly Webbers biggest challenge. He meeds to show the guts to accept that Farke's time is done. He has probably got too friendly with the coach, but is he a man or a wimp?

The problem i'm having is that Webber and Farke are always highlighting our self funding business model and we're being sold the line that this means we can't compete at the top level. We've heard it so many times that i'm sure a lot of the fans and the board have just accepted it and are of the mindset that poor little old Norwich are doing the best we can, but of course we can't compete with the big boys, so any old dross on the pitch is fine, this attitude sadly seems now to have also filtered into the players.

It's in Webber's and Farke's self interest for us to accept this as it gives them free reign to keep failing in the EPL, without any consequences.

We all know that Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, etc are massive clubs and that any positive result against them is an achievement, but we should be fighting as hard as we can and believing that it is possible to get something in these games, not just writing them off. What message is it sending to the team to have this whole belief system ingrained at the club? It can't be in any way positive.

• Like 1