Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

I wouldn’t want to stand in the trenches with our fans!!

1 hour ago, Rhino1 said:

The energy and sheer joy that some of our fans seem to have in putting the boot in to their own team and manager is a bitter shame, and shows them up for being just fair weather supporters.. Most more concerned about what others think, the pundits , the press , talk rubbish  ……….who gives a flying monkeys what others think! It’s our club, and like a good marriage there are good and bad times, but if you love your club (wife) nothing splits you up.On current evidence half our fan base should be heading to the divorce courts. Our club needs our support far more now than last year, yet when the going gets tough, the tribe just whinge and whine, like a kid who has had their ice cream stolen - no balls, no backbone and certainly not to be relied on in the trenches!!

And why should we be totally surprised about our current plight? We lost our two best players, the back up players were passed it, so we have bought in almost half a new squad. Expecting them to gel immediately was naive at best, we have lost to the top 5 teams in the league, what a surprise! We will have our off days - and for sure today was one of them, but it was just 3 points we never expected  getting anything else. We get immature commentators like Jack Reeve on fan sites like calling for Farke’s head. Totally lack of perspective, we have the lowest financial funds of all teams in the top league. What does anybody expect? We are lucky to have had so many good times in the last 5 years. If our fans want the false world of mega billionaires go and support Newcastle. Norwich is a club to be proud of and not one for our so called fans to ridicule.!! 

Get behind our club otherwise pee off and support Ipswich !!

A win against Leeds and all this will be forgotten! That’s how it is. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

What a fantastic clip, Ready aim fire. 

“Can I ask you to leave a pause between the word aim and the word fire? 30 or 40 years should do.”

😂

1 minute ago, Canary Jedi said:

“Can I ask you to leave a pause between the word aim and the word fire? 30 or 40 years should do.”

😂

It’s a fantastic comedy and all on Iplayer to watch. 

I agree @Rhino1 that there are a group of posters on here who certainly enjoy their time when things go wrong for NCFC. I dont know if all of them genuinely support Norwich or just like to be here for some form of communication, but each to their own.

Unfortunately the rest of your post pales into insignificance because the nature of the defeat was so poor that right now Farke and the players deserve everything coming at them.

14 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

The energy and sheer joy that some of our fans seem to have in putting the boot in to their own team and manager is a bitter shame, and shows them up for being just fair weather supporters.. Most more concerned about what others think, the pundits , the press , talk rubbish  ……….who gives a flying monkeys what others think! It’s our club, and like a good marriage there are good and bad times, but if you love your club (wife) nothing splits you up.On current evidence half our fan base should be heading to the divorce courts. Our club needs our support far more now than last year, yet when the going gets tough, the tribe just whinge and whine, like a kid who has had their ice cream stolen - no balls, no backbone and certainly not to be relied on in the trenches!!

And why should we be totally surprised about our current plight? We lost our two best players, the back up players were passed it, so we have bought in almost half a new squad. Expecting them to gel immediately was naive at best, we have lost to the top 5 teams in the league, what a surprise! We will have our off days - and for sure today was one of them, but it was just 3 points we never expected  getting anything else. We get immature commentators like Jack Reeve on fan sites like calling for Farke’s head. Totally lack of perspective, we have the lowest financial funds of all teams in the top league. What does anybody expect? We are lucky to have had so many good times in the last 5 years. If our fans want the false world of mega billionaires go and support Newcastle. Norwich is a club to be proud of and not one for our so called fans to ridicule.!! 

Get behind our club otherwise pee off and support Ipswich !!

I think the same thing but for quite the opposite reason. Our fanbase is generally too passive, too accepting of failure and too fawning of our owners. 

14 hours ago, Monty13 said:

a) Yes statistically there is definitely someone who would do better.

b) He earned the right to have a go again after last relegation and then promotion, but he doesn’t deserve the whole season if it isn’t working.

c) With respect it’s literally Webber’s job to have replacements in mind not the supporters.

I respect what Daniel has done, can’t do anything but praise him for the two promotion seasons and helping the club establish itself in its goal of top 26 club. It will definitely be a sad day when he goes, most of the people who think he’s failed I imagine are gutted about that.

But it’s truly “little old Norwich” mindset to think that there’s literally nobody out there who’s willing and could possibly do a better job given how awful his PL record is and the performances so far this year have been. 

Today has turned me personally to be honest. I so wanted him to turn it around but I just can’t see how it’s going to happen anymore, there is no belief and fight in that team. Unless he performs a miracle over the next few games we are on a slow track to his end as Norwich manager and I can unfortunately see the atmosphere getting uglier and uglier.

My thoughts exactly. Second post today I’ve seen from someone doubting whether another manager could do better. Seriously???