Tumbleweed

Farke trashing himself and us

My prediction is that we'll keep him until the last 5 games of the season then give Neil Adams another go as he's back in the owner's good books.

9 hours ago, Tumbleweed said:

If you are right CJ, then after 40+ years of supporting it is time that City and I parted. I don't follow a business, I follow a football club wanting to do the absolute best and vompete with the elite.

He is right…the owners ambition is to be a top 26 club, that is well known, therefore unless we fall out of the top 6 in the champs next season why would they sack him

10 hours ago, AJ said:

He’s got 2 title winning promotions on his CV full of entertaining, flowing attacking football, there’ll be clubs interested no doubt 

Wow, sounds like just the man we're looking for.

10 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

Sure, he’s not doing great by any stretch of the imagination, but once again he has been stitched up like a kipper by the transfer window which is looking to be a like the most horrific of this regime yet. We appear to have signed a bunch of Naismiths!

Have we? Not that many of them actually playing. Sargent looks crap yes snd PLM is just a nothing player but Tzolis and Rashica have looked promising but can’t get on the pitch. 

Jim- have you seen the video of some of Rashica's goals? Looks amazing, so I'd argue he is more than promising, but a really special player! There's Dowell, Mumba, Sorensen and of course Todd and Placheta. We should be a very entertaining team, with some vim and vigour, and I truly believe a squad strong enough to survive. That we scratch around and can only celebrate a point or two v Brighton and Burnley as highlights from a quarter of the season is laughable! 

1 minute ago, Tumbleweed said:

Jim- have you seen the video of some of Rashica's goals? Looks amazing, so I'd argue he is more than promising, but a really special player! There's Dowell, Mumba, Sorensen and of course Todd and Placheta. We should be a very entertaining team, with some vim and vigour, and I truly believe a squad strong enough to survive. That we scratch around and can only celebrate a point or two v Brighton and Burnley as highlights from a quarter of the season is laughable! 

This is what frustrates. Farkes inability to coach a defence has seen us sacrifice all our attacking talent and vigour. It’s soul destroying. 

If he doesn't beat leeds, get us fired up show us some fight. Then the fans will turn and show him the passions and fire club requires to stay up. This season is depressing. Fans have now seen 2 bad Premier league seasons. I have no record of what happened last season as I wasn't there, but I do feel if I was then we wouldn't of came up. 

I feel if we don't beat Leeds it has all the hallmarks of Worthington's fall against Burnley. Think that was a Sunday k/o as well. Could turn very nasty. When the fans turn big time,you're gone.

What other Club would tolerate 2 points and two goals from 9 games? Abject abrogation of responsibility for the Club from the Directors! It is plain that Farke cannot prepare or motivate a team at this level, the Directors refuse to take action and as such are negligent in their obligations to the Club and it’s Supporters.

2 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

Have we? Not that many of them actually playing. Sargent looks crap yes snd PLM is just a nothing player but Tzolis and Rashica have looked promising but can’t get on the pitch. 

Tzolis, Rashica promising? I’m not so sure. Although we’ve only got limited time to judge them I can’t get a picture out of my head of when I went to goodison and saw tzolis, a player at that point, surely desperate to impress to earn the right to a starting spot, just jogging around with no real go in him. Disappointing. I’d happily say cheerio to every single summer signing right now if we were entitled to our money back. We were stronger last season without question. I believe we were stronger in our last prem season and thats incredible. Stuart Webber has failed more than anyone on the basis of this summer transfer dealings alone. Lovely training centre though so I applaud him for that.

As for farke, right now he just needs to stick to what he knows with a 4-2-3-1 and try somehow grind this out.

Edited by Coneys Knee

48 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

I feel if we don't beat Leeds it has all the hallmarks of Worthington's fall against Burnley. Think that was a Sunday k/o as well. Could turn very nasty. When the fans turn big time,you're gone.

This is where we're at as I see it. Beat Leeds, however, and we're only one point behind them. It's Farke's Burnley moment, for sure.

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

This is where we're at as I see it. Beat Leeds, however, and we're only one point behind them. It's Farke's Burnley moment, for sure.

Your next meet up could be interesting though.