Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

The one issue I'd have with sacking Farke

Is that the person recruiting his replacement has got a pretty poor recent record in recruiting permanent players for the squad. 

If we can't trust him to deliver the firepower we needed to compete with Pukki, then why trust him to deliver another manager capable of getting us promoted next season?

And with Webber out of contract in the summer, would it even be wise for him to be the person who recruits a manager on a 3 year deal? Would Webber need to commit with a new contract or step aside and allow his successor to handle the management recruitment? 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Is that the person recruiting his replacement has got a pretty poor recent record in recruitment.

If we can't trust him to deliver the firepower we needed to compete with Pukki, then why trust him to deliver another manager capable of getting us promoted next season?

And with Webber out of contract in the summer, would it even be wise for him to be the person who recruits a manager on a 3 year deal? Would Webber need to commit with a new contract or step aside and allow his successor to handle the management recruitment? 

i would say he has a pretty good Manager recruitment record , Farke was what was needed in the Champs and he got us up twice that is Fantastic record , PL just a step to far for him it seems 

i Agree though about Webber he needs to Commit or move aside 

Edited by norfolkngood

Think Webber Farke and Delia all hand in glove

It ain’t going to happen