Sign in to follow this  
hurricane

Next 4 Games....

Just now, Iwans Big Toe said:

I apologise if I'm not being clear, but I'm looking for a yes or no answer, is losing 7-0 to the European champions acceptable? 

I think I’ve been perfectly clear.

Let’s try this:

Do you think the owners are up to it?

Do you think the board and Webber are up to it?

Do you think Farke is up to it?

Do you think the players are up to it?

Now, I might have completely misjudged you but, I reckon you’ll answer “no” to all of the above.

With that being the case, I’d have thought you wouldn’t just accept today’s result, but expect it. So you either don’t believe your opinions or you’re thick as mince. 

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Let’s try this:

Now, I might have completely misjudged you but, I reckon you’ll answer “no” to all of the above.

With that being the case, I’d have thought you wouldn’t just accept today’s result, but expect it. So you either don’t believe your opinions or you’re thick as mince. 

Again, I apologise if I'm not being clear, but I'm looking for a yes or no answer, is losing 7-0 to the European champions acceptable? 

Or maybe you can't understand a simple yes or no question because 'you’re thick as mince'?

Just now, Iwans Big Toe said:

Again, I apologise if I'm not being clear, but I'm looking for a yes or no answer, is losing 7-0 to the European champions acceptable? 

Or maybe you can't understand a simple yes or no question because 'you’re thick as mince'?

I’ve answered you time and time again. Explain how “not to accept it”.

Do you own a DeLorean? A flux capacitor? Are you The Doctor? How do you, or I, or anyone else, not accept it? It happened. Your answer was to stop supporting the club. I won’t do that. Yet your solution for “non-acceptance” doesn’t seem to have helped you at all.

It’s a result. A fact. It’s happened. You have no choice but to accept it. We got beat. Tonked. Hammered.

Yet you quit ages ago. Shouldn’t you be rejoicing in the correctness of your decision? Or does the pain of missing out on our best ever points haul and winning the Championship at a canter (again) playing scintillating football still rankle so?

As I keep pointing out. You think we’re crap and despite withdrawing support because that’s your belief, you’re still here all angry about us being the very thing you decided we were years ago!

Have you tried SuDoku or wordsearches?

By the way, you really dipped out not watching Emi Buendia live and in the flesh at Carrow Road. 

5 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Let’s try this:

I'm sorry and don't want to get personal, but fans like this our the fundamental problem with the club right now and have brought into the mindset which Webber is cultivating, which is that we are not good enough for the prem and dont deserve to be here, any result is a good result and we should just enjoy being in the Premier league for the sake of being in the top division. Jamal Lewis was accurate in his statement that at norwich there is a mindset that we are lucky to be in the prem and don't expect to win.  We have seen it again this season with Farke essentially stating that the first 5 or 6 games were all free hits, I'm sure he said after the Burnley game that we were only a couple of points behind where we had planned to be this season. 

We have given the Premier league a much better go under all the previous regimes, spending far less money in the process. I believe I am correct with the statement that our last premier season under Webber and Farke was the worst in our history, and it only looks like its going to be worse this year. Why are some of our fans accepting that and justifying it by saying we're self funding and shouldn't expect anything better? Look at the clubs who have been promoted around us, they have all given it a better go than us. We are a total shambles, the football we are serving up is probably some of the poorest stuff I have seen in my lifetime as a norwich fan, no desire, no urgency, no threat on goal, an inability to defend. Changes need to be made, we can't simply be happy because we have been promoted twice in recent seasons and have managed a draw against Burnley and Brighton.  What's the point in that if we squander the Premier league money with truly woeful summer transfer Windows, purchasing players who don't fit the system and don't address the glaring problems we had last time in the prem (defense and Centre midfield). We sell our best players each season and replace with unproven players who cannot compete at all at the top level without more experience, what is the point in our club at the moment? 

I brought into the Webber and Farke model previously but I am completely done with the current regime. We have purchased players who will have no desire to be here once we are relegated and are purely using us as a stepping stone. We would have been better off spending the money on a stadium expansion, but don't worry, we have soccerbot so all is good!

I hate being this negative about our club but I just can't see the point in our model at the moment, which appears to be buying inexperienced players who take a couple of years to make an impact, at which point we look to sell them and just repeat the same approach. 

I'm desperate for us to find some form as I'm sure every norwich fan is but I cannot see where it's going to come from, I don't think we have had a proper good 45 minutes of football in any game this season.  

My god I hope it changes and I eat my words, but I suspect I would have a better chance winning the lottery!

• Like 1

How the **** are you calling me out?

All I’ve done is point out that somebody who thinks we’re rubbish from top to bottom and repeatedly says so, shouldn’t be surprised that we are, erm, rubbish.

If I’m the problem and the bloke that has withdrawn support in person and financially is the good guy, you can get in the bin. ****. 

Can't we just put 11 men in goal and attempt what the Holiday Inn never provides its customers - a clean sheet