Sign in to follow this  
hurricane

Next 4 Games....

8 or 9 points from these 4 games and we are back on track for the season. By the end of November today will all be forgotten. 

It's a funny old game??? 

• Haha 1

Oh yeh, I can totally see us getting 8 or 9 points from the next 4 games, I forgot how simple it was, just as Lakey told us.

Joker Simple4.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hurricane said:

8 or 9 points from these 4 games and we are back on track for the season. By the end of November today will all be forgotten. 

It's a funny old game??? 

8 or 9 points?! 8 or 9 points? Have you watched anything at all this season? Have you seen the goals for and goals against? Have you seen that we have scored more own goals than actual goals. What planet are you on? We will do well to get 9 points the rest of this season 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hurricane said:

It's a funny old game??? 

You are literally talking about a miracle. I mean I hope it happens but there is zero indication it will.

Edited by Monty13

20 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

You are literally talking about a miracle. I mean I hope it happens but there is zero indication it will.

The only game which hasn’t gone ‘to form’ is the Watford match

2 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

The only game which hasn’t gone ‘to form’ is the Watford match

It’s not the results it’s the manner of them. 

I mean I don't think we will get anymore than 3 in total if we are lucky......but optimistically we have to get some kind of run together at some point right? (looks to the sky and prays our 2 draws wasnt our run for the season). 

We certainly need to put a run together over the next four for our survival chances and for Farke to stay here. We need a result against Leeds. A scoring draw and a Good performance probably the bare minimum to keep fans onside.

33 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'll be amazed if we get 8/9 points out of the remaining 29 games without a major change in all honesty.

I'd be amazed if we win a game by the end of the season.

With expectations this low, if we get beat 3 or 4 nil I wouldn’t expect it to register more than a ripple on here then.

Every week I read how the owners, board, recruitment team, manager and players aren’t up to it, yet when we get tonked at the European Champions everyone is up in arms!

Either people don’t believe what they’re posting or they’re all thick as ****.

We’re apparently abysmal from top to bottom, but the same people that are telling me that are outraged that we can’t compete with the best team in Europe!

They honestly must have thought we’d have improved that much in the last week…😉🙄😂

Oh ye of little faith! Amongst comments over today's massacre are those glorifying the Robert Chase years. Like previous chairmen and managers, Robert was ultimately hounded out by fans who vilified his character and made obscene threats against him. Yet he oversaw the most successful period in our history and in case you have forgotten, laid the financial

foundations upon which this club has since prospered. Witness the hotel and the apartments subsequently erected. Ncfc is now playing out of  its league competing with larger clubs in bigger conurbations and less marginal than Norfolk. Be grateful that we are not in Div 1 with our neighbours. Accept that the Premier League is now the domicile of high finance. Football is secondary.

2 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

With expectations this low, if we get beat 3 or 4 nil I wouldn’t expect it to register more than a ripple on here then.

Every week I read how the owners, board, recruitment team, manager and players aren’t up to it, yet when we get tonked at the European Champions everyone is up in arms!

Either people don’t believe what they’re posting or they’re all thick as ****.

We’re apparently abysmal from top to bottom, but the same people that are telling me that are outraged that we can’t compete with the best team in Europe!

They honestly must have thought we’d have improved that much in the last week…😉🙄😂

So losing 7-0 is acceptable if we're playing the European Champions?

1 minute ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

So losing 7-0 is acceptable if we're playing the European Champions?

If we’re as bad as you and others make out, acceptability is irrelevant, it’s inevitable. 

What are you doing to “not accept it” by the way? 

Just now, Duncan Edwards said:

If we’re as bad as you and others make out, acceptability is irrelevant, it’s inevitable. 

What are you doing to “not accept it” by the way? 

I haven't accepted it for several years and I've stopped putting money into the club. If 18,000 people got so disillusioned that they cancelled their season tickets Delia and MWJ would have to rethink their 'self-funding club' philosophy. But they know most Norwich 'fans' will react the same way you're about to to that idea.

I haven't accepted it for several years and I've stopped putting money into the club. If 18,000 people got so disillusioned that they cancelled their season tickets Delia and MWJ would have to rethink their 'self-funding club' philosophy. But they know most Norwich 'fans' will react the same way you're about to to that idea.

😂

You don’t accept it this year. Presumably you were fine with winning promotion last year though. The year before you didn’t accept it. The year before you were fine with winning promotion though. Etc etc etc

Fickle.

I’m sure you believe that the owners lack of wealth is an obstacle to “success”. You’ve chosen to stop putting money into the club as a fan and, albeit to a minuscule degree, worsened that disadvantage. Like I said….

Thick. 

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

😂

You don’t accept it this year. Presumably you were fine with winning promotion last year though. The year before you didn’t accept it. The year before you were fine with winning promotion though. Etc etc etc

Fickle.

I’m sure you believe that the owners lack of wealth is an obstacle to “success”. You’ve chosen to stop putting money into the club as a fan and, albeit to a minuscule degree, worsened that disadvantage. Like I said….

Thick. 

is losing 7-0 to the European champions acceptable?

Just now, Iwans Big Toe said:

Oh and you didn't answer my question, is losing 7-0 to the European champions acceptable?

I did answer you: 

Again, I’ll point out, how do you not accept it? Pretend it didn’t happen? Whinge on the PinkUn? You stopped accepting it years ago apparently but here you are still not accepting it by whining on a message board of a football club that you no longer physically or financially support! 😂

Survival is still well in our hands. Fixtures through December:

Leeds (17)

Brentford (11)

Southampton (16)

Wolves (10)

Newcastle (19)

Tottenham (5)

ManU (6)

Villa (13)

West Ham (7)

Arsenal (9)

Crystal Palace (15)

(current rank in PL)

Crunch time for Farke. IMO a win vs Leeds and draw vs Brentford should be the minimum. Less than that and either Farke goes or we sack Webber with him.

I did answer you: 

Again, I’ll point out, how do you not accept it? Pretend it didn’t happen? Whinge on the PinkUn? You stopped accepting it years ago apparently but here you are still not accepting it by whining on a message board of a football club that you no longer physically or financially support! 😂

Again, I’ll point out, how do you not accept it? Pretend it didn’t happen? Whinge on the PinkUn? You stopped accepting it years ago apparently but here you are still not accepting it by whining on a message board of a football club that you no longer physically or financially support! 😂

Again, I’ll point out, how do you not accept it? Pretend it didn’t happen? Whinge on the PinkUn? You stopped accepting it years ago apparently but here you are still not accepting it by whining on a message board of a football club that you no longer physically or financially support! 😂

Just now, Iwans Big Toe said:

Again, I’ll point out, how do you not accept it? Pretend it didn’t happen? Whinge on the PinkUn? You stopped accepting it years ago apparently but here you are still not accepting it by whining on a message board of a football club that you no longer physically or financially support! 😂

Again, I’ll point out, how do you not accept it? Pretend it didn’t happen? Whinge on the PinkUn? You stopped accepting it years ago apparently but here you are still not accepting it by whining on a message board of a football club that you no longer physically or financially support! 😂

I apologise if I'm not being clear, but I'm looking for a yes or no answer, is losing 7-0 to the European champions acceptable?