Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Devastated, but time to calm down a bit

Ok, we are all devastated to have such a bad defeat after the hope of the last two games, but the more I read, the more angry I get with those down and outs (binners and serial anti-club so called fans) that are coming on here who are here solely to fuel the flames of our disappointment - and those that fall for it and are wallowing in it.

So to you binners and those that like trying to make it worse for others, crawl back into your holes. 

Imo, we need to calm down a bit, there is more to life than football, there is hope and there is always the next game.

Edited by lake district canary
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Ok, we are all devastated to have such a bad defeat after the hope of the last two games, but the more I read, the more angry I get with those down and outs (binners and serial anti-club so called fans) that are coming on here who are here solely to fuel the flames of our disappointment - and those that fall for it and are wallowing in it.

So to you binners and those that like trying to make it worse for others, crawl back into your holes. 

99% are Norwich fans who have every right to type what they like, just like you do. 

• Like 8

Alternatively you could crawl back into your hole instead of telling us how great it is going to get when clearly it is getting worse 🔔🔚

• Like 2

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

99% are Norwich fans who have every right to type what they like, just like you do. 

If you aren't aware of the amount of binners on here and how they operate, you ain't paying attention.

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Imo, we need to calm down a bit, there is more to life than football, there is hope and there is always the next game.

I’ll be doing the insightful, sum-up posts today thanks, you can bounce.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

You are the king of the happy clappers Lake district canary, and that should be respected. 

But your numbers are dwindling, you have fallen to around 24%.

Of the 12000 registered members on this forum we have to deduct 1500 Waveney Canary accounts, and 500 Ipswich town fans.

What we have left is about 2400 happy clappers and 7600 of what we'll call the sensible common sense folk. You are hugely outnumbered, might need to retreat. 

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Would dearly like to attend some CR matches, but not possible at the moment 🙁

totally Disagree LDC it is getting worse we are heading down hill fast !

But i totally respect you and you put a smile on my face with your support for the team so if it makes you happy carry on !! 

13 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

If you aren't aware of the amount of binners on here and how they operate, you ain't paying attention.

7.0 Lakey, we don’t need help from Ipswich fans to be a little perturbed tonight. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Haha 1

Surely even you can see that Farke needs to go now whilst we still have a hero view of him before it all turns bitter and that's what sticks in our memories.

• Haha 1

The only reason why the board havent sacked him already is that they presumably feel that the situation will improve, when all of the evidence suggests that it isnt.

There are too many fans that can see that Farke hasnt got whats needed at this level now

You see Lakey, I'm sure you're a nice bloke in real life (I'm sure most of us are in all honesty), but posts like this is why most on here think you're just a bit of a kn0b

Edited by Ken Hairy
  • Haha 2

If it was a one off I might agree, but it isn't. Pathetic weekly excuses have run out. A 72% loss rate at this level is extraordinary. Time to stop flogging a dead horse and accept the reality- all managers run their course and DF's time has now come.

11 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

There must have been an awful lot of binners around me at Stamford Bridge then Lakey, I expect they were the ones booing at half time and again at full time. Many others gestured to the players to get off down the tunnel when Hanley and Normann started to applaud the away following and started to walk towards them before thinking better of it. Those binners were so vociferious in their displeasure at the performance that even Farke didn't come over to us which is most unusual. Lots of those binners you mention Lakey even decided to leave over 10 minutes from the end. The same binners who started songs like ' we're $hit and we're going down ' . It all started when they sang after only two minutes ' How $hit must you be we're drawing away ' however that song didn't last too long.

You see Lakey they are not only on here.

• Like 6

Ok, I will gladly take the badge of binner then, if it means I am allowed to be totally appalled by the performance and attitude of the team and the fact that our manager only has excuses and no solutions! I hope there is now a significant part of the fanbase that turns against the people who run this club. Because they have failed miserably and I don't think there's any denying it possible.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

There must have been an awful lot of binners around me at Stamford Bridge then Lakey, I expect they were the ones booing at half time and again at full time. Many others gestured to the players to get off down the tunnel when Hanley and Normann started to applaud the away following and started to walk towards them before thinking better of it. Those binners were so vociferious in their displeasure at the performance that even Farke didn't come over to us which is most unusual. Lots of those binners you mention Lakey even decided to leave over 10 minutes from the end. The same binners who started songs like ' we're $hit and we're going down ' . It all started when they sang after only two minutes ' How $hit must you be we're drawing away ' however that song didn't last too long.

You see Lakey they are not only on here.

After two minutes?

Fantastic to see the closed shop away support really getting behind the lads.

More embarrassing than the performance. 

3 minutes ago, ROBFLECK said:

Ok, I will gladly take the badge of binner then, if it means I am allowed to be totally appalled by the performance and attitude of the team and the fact that our manager only has excuses and no solutions! I hope there is now a significant part of the fanbase that turns against the people who run this club. Because they have failed miserably and I don't think there's any denying it possible.

You obviously have not read the thread Rhino has just started .

Of course you don’t have to go to every game to be a fan. 
But to be lectured about looking on the bright side from someone who didn’t stand in the away end yesterday is at best irritating. 
Anyone who actually stood there , feeling it , watching the performance , hearing the fans and their gallows humour couldn’t feel anything other than pain. Anyone that says go and support another club can fùck right off as well 

I have never seen a City side lose by 7 in the flesh. It is a gut wrenching experience and fans have a right to point to the dire record of our manager and coaching staff in the Prem. we did not compete at any point , in any position . Chelsea took the ball off us at will . At one point Max was playing in some bizarre forward position - at a loss as to know what to do . 

It was absolutely horrendous . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Yes Lakey💪 

We need you next Sunday. Any chance?

Na Lakey won't be there. But he'll be along after another defeat to wind everybody up with his deluded positivity. And you'll be right behind him. See you Sunday guys.

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

After two minutes?

Fantastic to see the closed shop away support really getting behind the lads.

More embarrassing than the performance. 

Not very closed shop today as buckets of people there certainly not seen this season at the other away games i have attended.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

You obviously have not read the thread Rhino has just started .

No only just came on here... I was so livid I had blown money on this ticket...it was a sort of away day I had only had in my worst nightmares (about football that is 😉 )

Just now, Keith Scott said:

Na Lakey won't be there. But he'll be along after another defeat to wind everybody up with his deluded positivity. And you'll be right behind him. See you Sunday guys.

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

You won't be there but I'm not going to get wrong with you. Unless of course big means fat...

Most of the time I think you get a lot of unfair stick Lakey, in this instance through I can’t honestly see how you can find any positives from that. 

All I see is a side who look incapable of winning a single game on present form.

• Thanks 1

The performance was a complete an utter disgrace, one of the worst I have ever seen.

On and off the pitch the club has been unprofessional this week, a total embarrassment and people need to be called out for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am not devastated as like you I believe that there are things in life that are way more important than football. I tell you what I am though, embarrassed. I am a calm, chilled individual, I have supported Norwich through thin and thinner and I aint no binner, but that performance today has convinced me that, much as I like him, Daniel Farke has to go. His record at Premier League level is awful, with him in charge I do not believe we will win a single league game this season, potentially another unwanted record. I really do not care who replaces him, they really cannot do any worse, at the moment we cannot score and concede way too many, we are awful at the two basic tenets of football, defending and attacking.............

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The performance was a complete an utter disgrace, one of the worst I have ever seen.

On and off the pitch the club has been unprofessional this week, a total embarrassment and people need to be called out for it.

There is a page full of threads calling people out.