Sign in to follow this  
For the future

Time to have a good clear out

Bruce and Culverhouse. Let's stop believing we are right for risky non EFL coaches and players. We've wasted shed loads again and we need 6 quick points on the bounce and recruit EFL tested talent in Jan.

No thanks. I think it’s probably reaching time where Farke should go (whether he will or not who knows) but no way I want Bruce in charge.

9 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

Time for a good clear out? My auntie used to swear by a cup of hot water before bed, kept her regular 

Just been, very satisfying, unlike this afternoon!

1 hour ago, Billyboybunters said:

Just been, very satisfying, unlike this afternoon!

Was there a “passing” resemblance to our performance this afternoon?

• Haha 1

unless you know every Manager from every club under 23;s team up it hard to say who to replace him with 

i am sure there is some up and coming manager out there somewhere who has the golden touch 

Mark Robins seems to be doing Great little worried about it is  lower leagues and seems to do well at Coventry but not so well at other clubs 

Another who personally as he is a old friend of mine from when we were 18 till he moved to Wigan is Paul Warne a real Norfolk boy and Motivator think this is a bit to big for him 

but we have the whole of Europe must be a young coach doing wonders in France Germany Italy or spain who would love a job in the PL 

6 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

Time for a good clear out? My auntie used to swear by a cup of hot water before bed, kept her regular 

but who cleaned the bed in the morning?

18 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

Was there a “passing” resemblance to our performance this afternoon?

No doubt about it, was the exact resemblance of our performance - sack of ****!!