Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Where is Webber?

Keeping his head down and rightly so. His signings and sales have put us deep in the doo doo. But I think he needs to come out and tell us what the plan is- this is a shower 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Keeping his head down and rightly so. His signings and sales have put us deep in the doo doo. But I think he needs to come out and tell us what the plan is- this is a shower 

Such a shame, since you were ever so positive about the signings, giving so much credit to Webber and the board. More positive than me in regards to our new signings, actually.

Just now, hogesar said:

Such a shame, since you were ever so positive about the signings, giving so much credit to Webber and the board. More positive than me in regards to our new signings, actually.

Oh what a surprise - to deflect from his clapping of the worst start in our history-  Hoggy comes out to attack my one post after I was bouyed by the signing of Kabak whilst disregarding all others. Yawn…come on hoggy your record is broken and your defence of the board is getting as embarrassing as the performances on the pitch. 

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

Oh what a surprise - to deflect from his clapping of the worst start in our history-  Hoggy comes out to attack my one post after I was bouyed by the signing of Kabak whilst disregarding all others. Yawn…come on hoggy your record is broken and your defence of the board is getting as embarrassing as the performances on the pitch. 

You didn't disregard all the others.

You said it was THE BEST WINDOW IN OUR HISTORY AND FULL CREDIT TO WEBBER AND THE BOARD.

Its not my fault you said it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We can probably predict what he would come out with, as he isn't going to criticise Farke publicly.

Privately I think and hope he is tearing strips off Farke right now after the shambles so far this season.

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You said it was THE BEST WINDOW IN OUR HISTORY AND FULL CREDIT TO WEBBER AND THE BOARD.

Hogs, certainly Kabak is a very good loan signing, I did ask the question if these signings were more for development and sales down the line than keeping us up. 
It’s certainly not good to buy two players then change the playing style and sit them on the bench! Reality is we were more than likely doomed from the start, still the lowest spending club in terms of wages and our pool of players was fairly limited so bought possibly the best we could.

Difficult but I still think Farke is the best man for the club, other better managers won’t come with the restrictions this club have. Not sure who the fans would be happy with replacing him with! 

Hopefully lining up that next job he has been mentioning and hopefully we will help him on his way rapidly.

To be fair he has had one brilliant rebel idea, to bring mid table Bundesliga football to the Championship.

Bring in Hodgson as part time mentor to Farke and Adams and/or to recommend a different solution.

The current regime publicly criticised the former regime for pi88ing the proceeds of promotion up the wall by signing the wrong players. The signings this time have been either woeful, or the wrong players for this manager (particularly after he appears now to have changed his tactics, despite previous experience in the Premier League), or just not experienced in the top of the English league.

So who has pi**ed it all away this time? The young scout who has just been promoted?

Despite this, the issue now is motivation and inspiration. How to get the best out of the squad that is available with the possibility of changes in January. Look at Forest post Hughton. Getting the points with the opportunity to strengthen this season and go on to challenge for promotion.

Daniel Farke has been brilliant but he knows as well as anyone in professional football that coaches can reach a wall. This is now about whether the players are with him, whether he can persuade them to maybe revert to what was not working before. A new regime could conceivably nab 6 points quickly and look at signings that might work- and take the pressure off new players who need time to adapt to the toughest league in the world.

Frankly, why has this club signed so many players who do not have that experience?

25 minutes ago, hogesar said:

To be fair he based that solely on Kabak after bemoaning us signing nobodies all summer 

32 minutes ago, hogesar said:

To be fair when you look at what we spent and the potential of the individuals brought in, it probably is.

Its just now you put it in context of where we are and how we are playing it looks very doubtful. In hindsight the recruiting and playing strategy look totally misaligned.

2 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

To be fair when you look at what we spent and the potential of the individuals brought in, it probably is.

Its just now you put it in context of where we are and how we are playing it looks very doubtful. In hindsight the recruiting and playing strategy look totally misaligned.

Indeed you buy two very talented with massive potential wingers then play McClean, the question must be asked why, or why buy wingers?

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Indeed you buy two very talented with massive potential wingers then play McClean, the question must be asked why, or why buy wingers?

Not only McClean but Pukki too. Two of his big favorites who are definitely not premiership class at all, as the stats prove.

14 minutes ago, NCFCInnit said:

, why has this club signed so many players who do not have that experience?

Exactly. When we left the Prem last time Farke and Webber correctly put together a team that the Champ couldn’t handle. It was pragmatic and exactly what we needed. How have they got this so wrong this time around armed with hindsight? 

2 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

Not only McClean but Pukki too. Two of his big favorites who are definitely not premiership class at all, as the stats prove.

Pukki is feeding on scraps, I don’t think that’s a fair assessment.

• Like 1

On balance I think Farke is more culpable this season as what I am seeing is players not doing the basics on the pitch and the selections and formations are all over the place. 

Webber is the Emperor’s New Clothes. I really dislike the arrogant chap.

I wonder where wants to go at the end of the season and will he take Ward with him?

will be a lot of change at the club over the next 12 months and poor old Neil Adams will have a lot of work to do!

I know Adams has a lot of good qualities but he's never recruited a manager before or overseen a recruitment strategy to fit that managers approach, I'd be worried if he's calling all the shots next year. I'm worried he's just going to hire Russell Martin and we'll carry on playing the same unsuitable, outdated football next year and when we get to the PL again be just as woefully out of place because of our unsuitable playing philosophy. 

Where’s Webber?

Ah I love this game, I used to have the book!

Oh hold on, sorry I’m mixing up Where’s Wally 😀

12 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

On balance I think Farke is more culpable this season as what I am seeing is players not doing the basics on the pitch and the selections and formations are all over the place. 

Farke right now is like on FM in your 3rd season when your plug and play tactics have stopped working do you try something different, and usually weird each game until eventually you get the sack