Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahoop14

Josh Sargent

Absolutely unfair and pointless to single him out IMO. He’s not the issue, he’s one of the few giving it his all in effort for one.

"He covers alot of ground " 

It's not fair to get on his back. We all, including Farke, knew what he played like before he came here. 

It's not a surprise. 

7 minutes ago, Thingy said:

Tzolis and Dowell are better players and would offer more support to Pukki.

We won't see much of Tzolis whilst Farke is still here, getting the stubborn Oliveira/Leitner treatment since the penalty incident. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cliff the Canary said:

Two of our biggest signings were from a relegated side! Positive mentality 🤔

I'm certain i remember Webber saying he was'nt keen on signing relegated players as they reeked of negativity

• Like 2

Webber is the Emperor’s New Clothes. I really dislike the arrogant chap.

I wonder where wants to go at the end of the season and will he take Ward with him?

will be a lot of change at the club over the next 12 months and poor old Neil Adams will have a lot of work to do!

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Give the guy a break - he is still learning the game and we paid for his potential more than his total readiness for the PL .

Fair enough LDC.

But, that being the case why is he starting virually every game when basically he has done SFA to deserve it and missed, by some margin, the easiest chance he is likely to get..

And why, when Premier League survival should, and must be, our absolute number one priority, do we spend £10m + wages on somebody, who even you have identified as "still learning the game and not totally ready for the PL" which, I suppose, is your way of saying that he's actually crap.

That being the case, it really does make you wonder why is he here at all because by the time he is "ready for the PL" we'll be out of it.

You really couldn't make it up