Did he give one after the game? Usually there is something on the Homepage by now after a game but nothing yet.

If he gave one on TV what was his excuse for that rabble today?

Basically said he told the team before and after the game won't define our season. Sounded very defeatist attitude and set his team up expecting to loose 

I saw the interview on BT sport and he looked a shell of his usual self. You could tell that he was trying to put on a brave face but he looked quite fragile.

He basically said that it wasn't good enough. A lot of the usual lines... not enough intensity, not winning the duels etc. Also highlighting the individual errors - getting beaten down the flanks, red card etc.

It's a shame. I understand why he resorted to a defensive formation - and it was needed vs Chelsea - but it just looks like we've completely lost what made us tick. Possession based football. Attacking intent. Class. I like DF - and I hope he gets the next couple of games to turn it around - but it seems like survival this season is beyond him.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Yellow and Green said:

I saw the interview on BT sport and he looked a shell of his usual self. You could tell that he was trying to put on a brave face but he looked quite fragile.

He basically said that it wasn't good enough. A lot of the usual lines... not enough intensity, not winning the duels etc. Also highlighting the individual errors - getting beaten down the flanks, red card etc.

It's a shame. I understand why he resorted to a defensive formation - and it was needed vs Chelsea - but it just looks like we've completely lost what made us tick. Possession based football. Attacking intent. Class. I like DF - and I hope he gets the next couple of games to turn it around - but it seems like survival this season is beyond him.

Did he say we were naive? That worked two years ago in his and players first season but no longer washes. 

I like DF and feel really sorry for him. Once again his reward for promotion is not being backed or given the right signings. Not sure anyone could keep us up with a lightweight midfield like this-  I stated before we kicked a ball that failure to replace Skipp would leave us very exposed - and so it has turned out. Doubtless Hogesar et al can come on now and deflect from the mess on the field by attacking me instead - but the fact remains we signed the wrong players for the battle and will be down before December at this rate 

Jesus Christ... 'beaten down the flanks'!?

What does he expect when he's picked a team with no defensive cover for the wingbacks?

You're not going to win the duels against Chelsea. So you have to play a compact midfield, double up everywhere and look to hit them on the break.

We were far too high up the pitch and had absolutely no shape. A total tactical capitulation. He should be acknowledging that he's got it wrong, not blaming his players (that he's picked) for failing to carry out his inept plan.

8 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I like DF and feel really sorry for him. Once again his reward for promotion is not being backed or given the right signings. Not sure anyone could keep us up with a lightweight midfield like this-  I stated before we kicked a ball that failure to replace Skipp would leave us very exposed - and so it has turned out. Doubtless Hogesar et al can come on now and deflect from the mess on the field by attacking me instead - but the fact remains we signed the wrong players for the battle and will be down before December at this rate 

To be fair, I doubt even resigning Skipp would really help this side as we're not just conceding buckets of goals but we cannot score either, we have been an absolute shower of **** all season

Edited by AJ

I don't feel sorry for Farke. He's a big boy on a good salary. It's nobody's fault he can't cut it. 

Edited by komakino

1 minute ago, komakino said:

I don't feel sorry for Farke. He's a big boy on a good salary. It's nobody's fault he can't cut it. 

True, when I grow up I want to be a sacked premier league manager 😂

5 minutes ago, komakino said:

This