The Real Buh

First things first - Nobody is going to buy us.

Just now, Mello Yello said:

Wrong thread, my bad....

I just like the idea of him as a billionaire, had this vision of him dressed as the monopoly man 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You’d hear concrete rumours if investment was incoming. It’s fantasy that some fans think Delia is stopping someone who’s loaded from buying us. A total coping mechanism.

business facts are business facts, we aren’t an attractive business proposition. Facts.

Where's your evidence that there hasnt been any potential buyers over the past i.e decade is 'fact' ?

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Have a day off 

“xenophobia”, based on absolutely nothing I’ve said

you like to drown puppy’s, I base that on the posts you’ve put on here and it’s equal to what you’ve levelled at me. Stop drowning puppy’s, weirdo.

Xenophobia based on the fact you claim every foreign owner is a criminal. Point to me the post where I’ve said all puppies are criminals and your nonsense might have a point big man.

Going back to your original BS. Can post evidence that Newcastle were at their lowest ever ebb when they were sold? Can you put a link up to where you found the Newcastle accounts which shows all the debt they were in?

Because everything I can find shows they were in a healthier position than Norwich yet still got bought. 

They wont sell period and therein lies the problem. We have been down this road many times before particularly under Hughton when a genuine enquiry was made. Its pointless they will not sell, and at that time, that was right from the top.

Prudence with Ambition - Ambition = top 26 so suck it up because there is nothing you can do about it. 

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Where's your evidence that there hasnt been any potential buyers over the past i.e decade is 'fact' ?

Im Not claiming there hasn’t been approaches, learn to read. I’m not a board member lol. Fernandes came close but the guy is a snake lol salesman 

2 minutes ago, BigGrantsTash said:

Xenophobia based on the fact you claim every foreign owner is a criminal. Point to me the post where I’ve said all puppies are criminals and your nonsense might have a point big man.

Going back to your original BS. Can post evidence that Newcastle were at their lowest ever ebb when they were sold? Can you put a link up to where you found the Newcastle accounts which shows all the debt they were in?

Because everything I can find shows they were in a healthier position than Norwich yet still got bought. 

I never said every foreign owner is a criminal. Read all my posts. You can’t just make claims like that against me based on nothing you absolute no mark. Stop bothering dogs and learn to read.

2 minutes ago, yellowfever said:

They wont sell period and therein lies the problem. We have been down this road many times before particularly under Hughton when a genuine enquiry was made. Its pointless they will not sell, and at that time, that was right from the top.

Prudence with Ambition - Ambition = top 26 so suck it up because there is nothing you can do about it. 

What enquiry was made under hughton?

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Im Not claiming there hasn’t been approaches, learn to read. I’m not a board member lol. Fernandes came close but the guy is a snake lol salesman 

...exactly...not 'fact' then    

His about you learn to fuc*ing communicate

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

33 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Then let Delia and MWJ put the club up for sale publicly and prove it. If no-one comes in, fair enough. But they won’t because they don’t want to let it go, and the public position they they won’t let it go is why no-one’s come in. 

Exactly 👍

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...exactly...not 'fact' then    

His about you learn to ****i*g communicate

That’s not what I said “fact” about I said we are are an unattractive buy, that is a fact.

again, learnt it read and stop stroking yourself over the newcastle sale.

1 minute ago, Cliff the Canary said:

Exactly 👍

Delia releases a press release

”Norwich are officially for sale, let the bidding commence”

*literal crickets*

Just now, The Real Buh said:

I never said every foreign owner is a criminal. Read all my posts. You can’t just make claims like that against me based on nothing you absolute no mark. Stop bothering dogs and learn to read.

That’s what you were implying. I don’t expect you to admit to your xenophobia. Very few xenophobes do…

Your obsession with bothering dogs is slightly worrying. Why even bring them up? Is it so you don’t have to address the fact you’re claims that people only buy football clubs when they’re on their knees has been proven wrong.

29 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Nobody wants to buy us. We have always been for sale realistically. We are undeniably a very unattractive business prospect.

if we had p1ssed all our money away and lived beyond our means we’d be more likely to attract a billionaire wanted by Interpol but as it is we are effectively to stable a business for this to be so.

But during the Smith and Jones reign the club has p1ssed all its money away and been relegated to the third tier whilst being on the verge of bankruptcy but I don’t recall a single party interested in buying the club apart from Peter Cullen! He didn’t even get through the door to talk, why is that I wonder 🤔 

Just now, BigGrantsTash said:

That’s what you were implying. I don’t expect you to admit to your xenophobia. Very few xenophobes do…

Your obsession with bothering dogs is slightly worrying. Why even bring them up? Is it so you don’t have to address the fact you’re claims that people only buy football clubs when they’re on their knees has been proven wrong.

Accusing people of things with no evidence is for Twitter mate, why don’t you pop off there. You are a joke.

”YoU’Re XeNOphObIc” 🤣🤣 absolute STATE of you.

That’s not what I said “fact” about I said we are are an unattractive buy, that is a fact.

again, learnt it read and stop stroking yourself over the newcastle sale.

I'll ask again..where is your evidence for this 'fact'?

Just because YOU havent heard anything, doesnt mean we havent had offers or interest.

The only 'factual' thing you've said is that you aren't on the board

2 minutes ago, Cliff the Canary said:

But during the Smith and Jones reign the club has p1ssed all its money away and been relegated to the third tier whilst being on the verge of bankruptcy but I don’t recall a single party interested in buying the club apart from Peter Cullen! He didn’t even get through the door to talk, why is that I wonder 🤔 

Fernandes nearly bought us but went for QPR. I believe the club layed out the red carpet for him.

I think the complete opposite to OP.  We are pretty much THE only club that’s not be bought by a high net worth individual.  That is therefore huge opportunity in my view. 

I suspect it will happen at some point.  But for now, more effort on the pitch please. 

I'll ask again..where is your evidence for this 'fact'?

Just because YOU havent heard anything, doesnt mean we havent had offers or interest.

The only 'factual' thing you've said is that you aren't on the board

For the third time I HAVE NOT SAID THERE HASNT BEEN APPROACHES FROM THE CLUB AT ANY TIME ON THIS THREAD GRANDAD. 

DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT BARGAIN HUNT ON FOR YOU?

Accusing people of things with no evidence is for Twitter mate, why don’t you pop off there. You are a joke.

”YoU’Re XeNOphObIc” 🤣🤣 absolute STATE of you.

You’ve been doing that this whole thread big man. Look you made a nonsensical statement and people called you out and proved you wrong.

Take the L buh and don’t be so precious. Try harder next time

1 minute ago, Danbury Yellow said:

I think the complete opposite to OP.  We are pretty much THE only club that’s not be bought by a high net worth individual.  That is therefore huge opportunity in my view. 

I suspect it will happen at some point.  But for now, more effort on the pitch please. 

So the only reason we haven’t been bought by a billionaire is because they’ve been denied by a cook who’s worth about 3 Quid in relative terms?

she can single handedly hold back these ultra powerful billionaires

a cook.

2 minutes ago, BigGrantsTash said:

You’ve been doing that this whole thread big man. Look you made a nonsensical statement and people called you out and proved you wrong.

Take the L buh and don’t be so precious. Try harder next time

Mate you are looking like a total nerd give it up, go and start a hashtag or a petition or something weirdo

maybe don’t accuse people of stuff based on nothing in real life though it probably won’t end well for you.

”take the L” could you be more ArsenalFanTV, absolute cringe emanating from you.

Edited by The Real Buh

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

For the third time I HAVE NOT SAID THERE HASNT BEEN APPROACHES FROM THE CLUB AT ANY TIME ON THIS THREAD GRANDAD. 

DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT BARGAIN HUNT ON FOR YOU?

Grrandad?

Admit it....you dont know do you?

You dont know how attractive the club is to investers or what bids the club has had / turned down ..do you?

Admit it....instead of stating it as 'fact'

....go on admit it

...at least do that and not come back with something that further demonstates that you're a pathetic childish pr!ck

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Grandad?

Admit it....you dont know do you?

You dont know how attractive the club is to investers or what bids the club has had / turned down ..do you?

Admit it....instead of stating it as 'fact'

....go on admit it

...ay least do that and not come back with something that further demonstates that you're a pathetic childish pr!ck

Go and sit down for a bit, you’ve got mad posting and didn’t realise I never said I don’t know about any approaches apart from fernandes which was pretty public. 

Go and sit down for a bit, you’ve got mad posting and didn’t realise I never said I don’t know about any approaches apart from fernandes which was pretty public. 

So you dont know how attractive an investment we are as a club?....despite claiming it as fact

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

So you dont know how attractive an investment we are as a club?....despite claiming it as fact

You’ve asked me to admit that I don’t know who’s made an approach for the club and now whether it’s an attractive investment.

how about you go away for a minute and decide what you want me to admit to and then maybe log off because you are boring

we aren’t an attractive investment opportunity based on lack of evidence of any approach for us, our geography and our solvency/assets. I’m bringing some evidence to the table, you have none you are just screaming that I need to admit to something which. You can’t even remember what I want to admit to.

if you are going to get mad at me at least have the good manners to remember why you are mad at me and try and be consistent 

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Mate you are looking like a total nerd give it up, go and start a hashtag or a petition or something weirdo

maybe don’t accuse people of stuff based on nothing in real life though it probably won’t end well for you.

”take the L” could you be more ArsenalFanTV, absolute cringe emanating from you.

I so glad I don’t live with the same insecurities as you. Having a meltdown because you’re wrong is absolutely cringe. 

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The irony of this post 😂😂 self awareness isn’t your thing is it 

Smith and Jones could call everyone’s bluff and say the club is for sale. Potential buyers would either come along or not. It’s really quite simple. 

You’ve asked me to admit that I don’t know who’s made an approach for the club and now whether it’s an attractive investment.

how about you go away for a minute and decide what you want me to admit to and then maybe log off because you are boring

we aren’t an attractive investment opportunity based on lack of evidence of any approach for us, our geography and our solvency/assets. I’m bringing some evidence to the table, you have none you are just screaming that I need to admit to something which. You can’t even remember what I want to admit to.

if you are going to get mad at me at least have the good manners to remember why you are mad at me and try and be consistent 

You've claimed that we arent an attractive invesrment.. and stated it as -'fact'

You've then gone on to admit that you dont what what investment offers the club has had over the years bar the Tony Fernandes bid.

So without knowing what bids the club has received , how can you claim this as 'fact'

..really didnt think it needed explaining

55 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

You have no idea if anyone has tried to buy their shares. It wouldn't be a public discussion. 

To suggest no one would want to buy the club is rubbish. Even Ipswich found a buyer. It's more a question of whether they'd be welcomed 

It would if anyone made a formal offer for S&J's shares. As a matter of company law that would have to be disclosed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1