timeout

time for the smiths to go

On 23/10/2021 at 15:49, timeout said:

Definitely not confused Sir ,However the only thing which you and I  would agree is the that night follows day !!! I absolutely despise everything Labour and the left stand for ,as they despise hard working entrepreneurial people . They are some of the biggest  hypocrites' known to man . In fact my right wing views would embarrass Boris ,which currently would not be difficult . So yes Delia falls into the virtue signaling left wing hypocritical cesspit !

Perhaps the problem is that you put everyone into boxes. I am quite far left but I'm capable of having conversations with people that have opposing viewpoints, and sometimes we change each others' minds. I imagine you truly hate people on the extreme left, but then state proudly that you are proudly extreme right. So what hope does the world have if you can't even try to find middle ground with roughly 50% of the population?

Hating people because of their political views is why Jo Cox and David Amess are six feet under.

Jeez guys get a room.

All politicians are inherently the same bunch of self-satisfying gits anyway. 

It’s like anyone who actually wants to be a traffic warden - self-fulfilling prophecy. They shouldn’t be allowed the job. 

Back the the title of this post, we should have a dictatorship led by Delia! So government buy out of Norwich to allow Delia to move position, and divert dodgy Tory investment money to buy top quality players 😀

1 hour ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Surely, as the current owners only have the clubs interests at heart, they would not put a huge price on a debt free premier club.. is that not an attractive proposition?

I think that you might find that they might be a little bitter if they were  forced out and perhaps not inclined to be as generous as you might hope. Could it be (yet  another) flaw in the masterplan?