timeout

time for the smiths to go

"Please,please,please ....let me,let me,let me .........let me get what I want this time"  😔

Those Norwich players are human and they want to be loved, just like anyone else does.

The problem is that they are hard to right now, just like our owners who have no vision for the future, just floating around in and out of the top two divisions.

3 hours ago, timeout said:

It is time for the left wing smiths to go , she clearly does not want to put money into the club ,only take money out . Sell to someone who are ambitious and want to make Norwich a great prem mid table club . Self funding is not sustainable   . Before the tree hugging Delia lovers cry out and say " do we want owners like those of Man Utd and now Newcastle "  There are good owners like the Thai King Power .  However ,right now I would take the Saudi money !!! I think the majority of Norwich supporters want to be entertained at Carrow Road . Right now NCFC are a  absolute embarrassment , and will remain so whilst the parasite DS is at the helm ..

"Self funding is not sustainable? " Hmmm, yeah, that sounds right.

3 hours ago, timeout said:

Definitely not confused Sir ,However the only thing which you and I  would agree is the that night follows day !!! I absolutely despise everything Labour and the left stand for ,as they despise hard working entrepreneurial people . They are some of the biggest  hypocrites' known to man . In fact my right wing views would embarrass Boris ,which currently would not be difficult . So yes Delia falls into the virtue signaling left wing hypocritical cesspit !

Which makes your thread spot on. Move on from tories  exploiting working people to Saudis beheading them. I’m interested that you don’t despise that. Why would you  as long as it doesn’t affect you? Fcuk everybody else.

To the tune of the lovely B side of “This Charming Man” - Jean

Farke
The Premier League has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of watching our games
Of our team with its performances bare

Farke
I'm not sure what top 26 means
But I look in your eyes
And I know that it isn't there

[Chorus 1]
We tried, we failed
We tried and we failed
We tried and we failed
We tried and we failed
We tried

Edited by Canary Jedi
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, shaunieboy77 said:

I Know It's Over 

To complete the lyric…

I know it’s over

Still I claim, I don’t know which manager to bring in…

On 23/10/2021 at 14:51, timeout said:

It is time for the left wing smiths to go , she clearly does not want to put money into the club ,only take money out . Sell to someone who are ambitious and want to make Norwich a great prem mid table club . Self funding is not sustainable   . Before the tree hugging Delia lovers cry out and say " do we want owners like those of Man Utd and now Newcastle "  There are good owners like the Thai King Power .  However ,right now I would take the Saudi money !!! I think the majority of Norwich supporters want to be entertained at Carrow Road . Right now NCFC are a  absolute embarrassment , and will remain so whilst the parasite DS is at the helm ..

Oh my word , you have just made my day, I am so happy ! I worded my post in such a way to test the water of how people are feeling , I thought I would spice things up a little by adding a left wing narrative !! you fell for it hook line and sinker !!!!!LOL  You are obviously a GB news hater who offer balanced views from both sides ! 

On 23/10/2021 at 15:32, norfolkngood said:

i do not think Delia would sell anyway as she will leave it to Tom but how would fans react if she turned down a 150 / 200 millon take over bid 

I think that somewhere between £150 and £200 million would be a fair market value for City but can't see why anybody would pay this for us as it is difficult to see how they would make a profit commensurate with the risk involved. Derby at £50 to £60 million would be a better buy.

9 minutes ago, timeout said:

Oh my word , you have just made my day, I am so happy ! I worded my post in such a way to test the water of how people are feeling , I thought I would spice things up a little by adding a left wing narrative !! you fell for it hook line and sinker !!!!!LOL  You are obviously a GB news hater who offer balanced views from both sides ! 

It couldn't be......could it.....?

MEGALOL

I agree ,its a difficult one ,however people do buy clubs other than just profit . Such as a way of advertising their brand and profile .

Although I do feel the PL is now a hugely corrupt organization . We need not look further than the new Newcastle owners .

The PL have now got themselves in somewhat of a pickle , supporting taking of the knee whilst welcoming the murderous Saudis on board .........Follow the money .   

3 hours ago, Badger said:

I think that somewhere between £150 and £200 million would be a fair market value for City but can't see why anybody would pay this for us as it is difficult to see how they would make a profit commensurate with the risk involved. Derby at £50 to £60 million would be a better buy.

yes i agree if something is failing build it up 

but some like a club they can pump money into for a tax dodge for other companies they own 

2 hours ago, norfolkngood said:

yes i agree if something is failing build it up 

but some like a club they can pump money into for a tax dodge for other companies they own 

It's not as much a tax dodge as people suggest. You might be able use losses to reduce your tax bill on the profit you have made elsewhere but corporation tax (tax on company profits) is only 19%. In other words if you lost £10 million at a football club, you would reduce your corporation tax bill by £1.9 million, but this still leaves you £8.1 million pounds worse off overall. You'd be much better off without the loss in the first place.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Badger said:

If no-one’s willing to pay what you think your house is worth, then you’re over-valuing it.  A house, or a football club, is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.  

5 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

It couldn't be......could it.....?

MEGALOL

Those that know know and those that do not don't.

• Like 1

On 23/10/2021 at 16:13, shefcanary said:

Rick Astley has just reformed them with The Blossoms!  Enjoy.😉

Without Morrisey? Even better!

56 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

If no-one’s willing to pay what you think your house is worth, then you’re over-valuing it.  A house, or a football club, is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.  

In a market where there are few buyers it is not unusual for potential buyers to be short on the ground - Ashley has been trying to sell Newcastle Utd for about a decade. If you are a distressed seller, you have to take any offer but if you are not, you wait.

On 23/10/2021 at 16:37, komakino said:

Indirectly there were because they appointed him, but equally, won't get rid of him. 

By "him" do you mean the guy that has got us promoted twice? You have no right to be bitter at Farke after what he's done for the club. 

Yes it is probably time for him to go but he'll go with great respect from me for what he has given us since arriving.

• Like 1

On 23/10/2021 at 15:28, Ken Hairy said:

I don't disagree that new ownership would be preferable right now, however 2 things, firstly personally attacking them devalues your point, secondly as, 'Buh' says we're not an attractive buy right now, we should have been sold 4 years ago when we were on our **** as a club. 

Surely, as the current owners only have the clubs interests at heart, they would not put a huge price on a debt free premier club.. is that not an attractive proposition?

On 23/10/2021 at 14:51, timeout said:

You could go for a walk on the beach at the weekend, and forget about it all...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

You could go for a walk on the beach at the weekend, and forget about it all...

They’d fit in. The beaches are full of **** now too. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Helpful and insightful as ever.

You’re welcome.

Which part of the OP do you feel isn’t a load of ****? The bit about being left-wing? That Delia Smith is a parasite? That being mid-table in the Prem would make us “great”? Seriously?