timeout

time for the smiths to go

It is time for the left wing smiths to go , she clearly does not want to put money into the club ,only take money out . Sell to someone who are ambitious and want to make Norwich a great prem mid table club . Self funding is not sustainable   . Before the tree hugging Delia lovers cry out and say " do we want owners like those of Man Utd and now Newcastle "  There are good owners like the Thai King Power .  However ,right now I would take the Saudi money !!! I think the majority of Norwich supporters want to be entertained at Carrow Road . Right now NCFC are a  absolute embarrassment , and will remain so whilst the parasite DS is at the helm ..

• Like 1

Inevitable the threads would come to this one.

not saying I disagree BUT fact is we need someone to replace them. Unless you’ve got a few billion in your back pocket I’m really not sure what the point is in crying delia out?

• Like 2

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Are you serious? The only way they will go is when the Grim Reaper comes a calling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

What's them being left wing got to do with it?

Do you really want me to explain ! lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

At the risk of sounding like an owl

”whoooooooooo?”

we will not be bought, the fans that run this out all the time are as basic as it gets “we need to be bought by a billionaire” is as stupid as saying “I really need to win the lottery” or “somebody really needs to give me a Ferrari” they have zero answers of who this mysterious investor is.

They

Dont

Exist

• Like 2

Just now, timeout said:

Do you really want me to explain ! lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Because someone with a conservative mindset is definitely going to want to come in and spend loads and loads of money. Because that's what conservatives do, throw money at things and left wingers are all about austerity and living within their means... I think you might be a bit confused

• Haha 1

I don't disagree that new ownership would be preferable right now, however 2 things, firstly personally attacking them devalues your point, secondly as, 'Buh' says we're not an attractive buy right now, we should have been sold 4 years ago when we were on our **** as a club. 

• Like 1

wonder how much it would take to buy the club ?

i do not think Delia would sell anyway as she will leave it to Tom but how would fans react if she turned down a 150 / 200 millon take over bid 

5 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Because someone with a conservative mindset is definitely going to want to come in and spend loads and loads of money. Because that's what conservatives do, throw money at things and left wingers are all about austerity and living within their means... I think you might be a bit confused

Definitely not confused Sir ,However the only thing which you and I  would agree is the that night follows day !!! I absolutely despise everything Labour and the left stand for ,as they despise hard working entrepreneurial people . They are some of the biggest  hypocrites' known to man . In fact my right wing views would embarrass Boris ,which currently would not be difficult . So yes Delia falls into the virtue signaling left wing hypocritical cesspit !

44 minutes ago, Budapest Canary said:

The Smiths broke up in 1987. Or did I miss something?  

Rick Astley has just reformed them with The Blossoms!  Enjoy.😉

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

There’s Panic on the streets of Norwich 😁

We were looking for a goal and we can't find a goal

And heaven knows I'm miserable now

17 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Edited by Budapest Canary

I didn't realise Delia and MWJ were the masterminds behind today's tactics and team selection

18 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

“Hang the owners, hang the owners, hang the owners”.

Edited by KernowCanary

1 minute ago, Budapest Canary said:

We were looking for a goal and we can't find a goal

And heaven knows I'm miserable now

😊

3 minutes ago, AJ said:

I didn't realise Delia and MWJ were the masterminds behind today's tactics and team selection

Indirectly there were because they appointed him, but equally, won't get rid of him. 

5 minutes ago, AJ said:

More chance of that happening than them actually financially backing the club

5 minutes ago, AJ said:

The bigger picture ! no investment from DS is the cause of this **** show . We are being embarrassed by Brentford FFS