Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Pathetic pathetic pathetic

That was the biggest pile of *** i have ever seen, Hughes and Etuhu are pathetic and should never be allowed to visit Carrow road let alone play there, for god sake how low do we have to sink before something is done, we played football on the floor about 3 times all game, the rest of the time we looked like a poor sunday league side (no offence sunday players out there) no passion, no bottle, no blo**y good.Obviously the board of this club are happy with team and manager and i hope they enjoy league 1, cos thats where we''re heading. Change is good, and god do we need change.

Just got home. I have never - ever - seen a bigger load of shit in my Norwich supporting years. What a mess. None of our team could find a yellow shirt - not one. Whereas Ipswich played nice passing, attacking football - and it hurts to say it but fair play to them, the best team won today. They went for it. Worthington is now undefendable. Losing to our local rivals should surely end it for him. As someone said on Canary Call, what other business would put up with this? Do the board seriously think this loyalty will pay off?

Well, if they do, then they are sadly deluded, and they can bugger off with Worthington should that be the case. I am so angry right now.

I totally agree.  Ipswich gave us a footballing lesson today, it was embarassing.  We had no game plan, no shape or cohesion when we got the ball we treated it like a charged mine!

If i was Earnshaw i''d do a Sol Campbell and slip quitely back to Birmingham he must be wondering what on earth he has done.

35 minutes after the final whistle and i''m still shaking with rage, or is that the aftermath of last nights beer consumption !?

Heck i just don''t know anymore. 

All the KTF mob always tell us how much worse off we could be , we could be like Ipswich no money a club in crisis . Yes please , that club in crisis cobbled together with a few youth players and some cheap old pro''s played us off the park for the whole match .We will not improve untill Worthington is driven out of this club.

What a disgrace today''s performance was. What on Earth were we doing playing long balls up to Earnshaw? That''s never going to work, is it?! Hughes and Etuhu are undoubtably two of the worst players I''ve ever seen in the yellow shirt. Worhtington should take it like a man, do the honest thing and quit. The Snakepit, Barclay and parts of the Jarrold were chanting "We want Worthy out" at the end. If Newcastle fans can get Souness fired, then we can do the same. I just can''t bare to watch the ugly, long-ball team he''s turned us into. It''s just far too depressing now.